Old 02-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #1  
*~Sara~*

S/C/G: 155/146/127

Height: 5'7"

Talking Show me that bikini body!!!

Ok people, I am determined to get bikini body ready by the time mid-spring gets here. Since the first day of spring is March 20th this year, that gives me about 8-9 weeks to get cut. I want to lose about 20 lbs (less is ok as long as I get the visible muscle definition I want) if i break it down that means I need to lose 2 - 2 1/2 lbs a week...totally attainable right?!?

That's where you guys come in! I need motivation, and I would like to have a fun group of people to chat with, encourage....support and get the same back.

Let's do this!!!!
RoseTears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5"

IM IN! i only have 4 weeks though! yikes!

im doing squats, lunges, push ups, at least 30 of cardio a day and eating ON PLAN! (most important for me!)

ill give you guys a bikini pic after i get back from mexico....
if you cant lose it turn it right haha
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #3  
*~Sara~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyfreddy View Post
IM IN! i only have 4 weeks though! yikes!

im doing squats, lunges, push ups, at least 30 of cardio a day and eating ON PLAN! (most important for me!)

ill give you guys a bikini pic after i get back from mexico....
if you cant lose it turn it right haha
Yay!! I have an intense fitness program myself that i'm starting tomarrow....I'm dreading it but excited at the same time.

When are you going to Mexico? My guess is 4 weeks? How exiting is that??? I definately want to see results pics...no homo! hehe

Last edited by RoseTears; 02-10-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-10-2008, 04:26 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 153/137/125

I don't think I'll be bikini-ready in 8-9 weeks (I'm not a beach person anyway), but I'll definitely be working out along with you guys in hopes of looking great in summer dresses and skirts!

Thanks to 3FC I'm finally happily sticking to a healthy eating plan, and I'm going to incorporate more and more toning exercises while continuing my cardio work.
TigerSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #5  
Lola is Back!

S/C/G: 226/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4

Smile Hoping for a Tankini Body!

Bikini Body... I just want to look decent in any bathing suit!
LOL -- I have a drawer full of Bikinis form my 128 lb days
I have 6 weeks before we hit Siesta Key for Spring Break-- would love to be down 20. I have already lost 5. Doing the Cardio thing and Free weights, plus 1200 cals a day.

Good luck to you and have a great vacation no matter what you weigh!!!
Lola125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #6  
*~Sara~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerSoup View Post
I don't think I'll be bikini-ready in 8-9 weeks (I'm not a beach person anyway), but I'll definitely be working out along with you guys in hopes of looking great in summer dresses and skirts!

Thanks to 3FC I'm finally happily sticking to a healthy eating plan, and I'm going to incorporate more and more toning exercises while continuing my cardio work.
I think you will....you have about the same amount as me to lose it seems, maybe 5 lbs more? You can so do it!!! Welcome to the challenge though, it'll be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola125 View Post
I have 6 weeks before we hit Siesta Key for Spring Break-- would love to be down 20. I have already lost 5. Doing the Cardio thing and Free weights, plus 1200 cals a day.

hehe....20 lbs, you're on!! Although like I mentioned, with how I want to gain muscle definition, I'm not sure all 20 will come off. BUT if not 20 lbs then the goal is to see a washboard stomach and it doesn't jiggle when I run!

Congrats on the 5 lbs!

Last edited by RoseTears; 02-10-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #7  
Goonies never say die!

S/C/G: 198/ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola125 View Post

I was getting ready to say the same thing! I am going on vacation in May and want to have a decent enough shape by then so i don't scare anyone at the resort. Granted.. i am going to the mountains in Oregon... they still have an indoor pool which i do plan on utilizing!
DaisyNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #8  
clean eating chick

Height: 5'8

Hopefully I'll be joining you with a bikini body by March 31 when I go to Las Vegas. Good luck!
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #9  

yeah spring break is in a month! ahhh!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #10  
Blabbermouth

S/C/G: 140/131/120

Height: 5'4

I'm trying to get down to 130 by Spring Break, march 24-28, since we'll be going on vacation that week and our hotel has an indoor pool...yikes.
frog0726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #11  
*~Sara~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog0726 View Post
I'm trying to get down to 130 by Spring Break, march 24-28, since we'll be going on vacation that week and our hotel has an indoor pool...yikes.
goodness you have like 5 lbs to go before march 24th? you can do it!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

ooo i'm definitely in! my goal was for my birthday (april 29) but i'd love to see how far i can get in a few weeks here. i want to lose about 20 lbs but like sara i'm more concerned about tone and how i look than the actual weight. i had the flu last week but i'm ready to hit the gym again tomorrow!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:11 PM   #13  

Oh my gosh I am so excited about this. I dont have a pound goal. I am not weighing at all through this because I get too caught up on numbers. Anyways my long term goal is a bikini bod and short term is to fit in to my dress by my banquet this Friday. I have already been eating really healthy with a major calorie cut for 2 weeks now. I have been exercising hardcore for almost a week. Its just one size too small. We will see. Anyways I want my bikini bod by.......mid may. It can be done I just need support!
Determined in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:13 PM   #14  
*~Sara~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iriswhispers View Post
ooo i'm definitely in! my goal was for my birthday (april 29) but i'd love to see how far i can get in a few weeks here. i want to lose about 20 lbs but like sara i'm more concerned about tone and how i look than the actual weight. i had the flu last week but i'm ready to hit the gym again tomorrow!
oh girl we can do it!! then in a few weeks we can trade our best bikini pics where we are posing..lol we'll have a mock body builder pose off!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #15  
*~Sara~*

Cool I got it in good

haha I had my "last supper" at Red Lobster tonight, and i was VERY bad. but it was sooooo good!! hehe I'm going to hit it hard tomarrow with my first hardcore workout, it'll be upper body training and very light cardio. i'm going to take my measurements tomarrow morning and post them on here to use as motivation, then i'm going to update them once every two weeks. anyone else want to be up for that challenge with me? every monday will be an official weigh-in day, and every other monday weight AND measures. who's game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined in Texas View Post
Oh my gosh I am so excited about this. I dont have a pound goal. I am not weighing at all through this because I get too caught up on numbers. Anyways my long term goal is a bikini bod and short term is to fit in to my dress by my banquet this Friday. I have already been eating really healthy with a major calorie cut for 2 weeks now. I have been exercising hardcore for almost a week. Its just one size too small. We will see. Anyways I want my bikini bod by.......mid may. It can be done I just need support!
You might want to check out bodyforlife.com and look at their fitness plan, i forget exactly which link on the site or page it is on....but that is the training schedule i'm using. it yields great results from what i've seen of their success stories of the diet plan and training program combined. i'm not using their eating plan, just the fitness routine because it's exactly the type of workout i need to get cut quick.

you can join us on our pose-off bikini pics in a few weeks too! woohoo!!