Old 02-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/174/155

Default how often do you continue going to see LAWL counsellors?

Does it go down from 3 after you complete express or at maintence. I find it difficult to get there 3 x week especially since it is not that close to me.

Also, do you find it helpful or hindering to weigh in 3 x week. at the beg of week i was down, 2nd visit i was up 3rd visit back down. I know that there is always flucuation but is this making it better or worse?
wish2bthin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

After a while I stopped going three times a week. I did find that I did better staying on plan if I went twice weekly instead of just once. it seemed to keep me focused.
My COD is now DOA and I weigh daily but only record the changes on my Friday morning weigh in.
the fluctuations are normal and it helps to keep them in stride. The real importance is the trend down in weight and size.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:34 AM   #3  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

i have always only gone to my COD once a week. i told them up front that i just can't come in 3xs a week. it doesn't work for me or my schedule. they were always cool with that.
now i'm barely making once a week and usually showing up once every 2wks...bad, i know..but i just don't need them anymore!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

when i was going to a cod i told them i could only go the most twice a week that was fine with them. Even tho they were 5mins away there was no way i was going there 3x a week.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:46 PM   #5  

so i have been going 3 times a week but finding it alittle difficult to follow now. Is it a requirement for the first month only? I do remember them saying that we move down to coming 2x week but not sure when that will happen
Old 02-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #6  
Plan 3 w/Lites

S/C/G: 255/245/175

Height: 5'9"

I only go once a week. The fluctuations in my weight throughout the week are upsetting to me. I do better going once a week - the same day each week. That way I know I'm getting a truer measurement of pounds lost (or gained).
spacystacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

I recall that they wanted me to come 3 times a week until I had lost half my weight and then it was twice a week. At maintenance they want you in once a week, but I've not gone in a long time... I need to get back there though, as I still have bars that I didn't get.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #8  

not that it matters too much to me,. but do they call you when you haven't been coming in? I know it is going to get more difficult 3x weeks, and wondered, will i be getting flack everytime i come in for missing a session? Incidentally i am not on lites, yet each visit they keep asking me to try the program with lites.. That will in turn give them 1 less session to pester me into lites.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:12 AM   #9  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

My center asks me everytime when I go in when I am coming back. If I do not show up on that day, they call me the next day. I think that they told me when I first started that I had to come in 2 or 3 X a week. I would just tell them that you can't make it in anymore than twice a week.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote