Old 02-09-2008, 12:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default Pictures

Okay, so I am about six weeks into my plan and doing fairly well. It has been a long week but it has not been a struggle to stay focused (how cool is that?! ). Anyway, I had some time tonight and for the first time I cruised through the progress pic thread. It is so very motivating to see how well so many of you are doing and can I just say thank you? Sorry, I didn't take the time to list specific people...there are so many of you!!!

I did notice one thing, though. Many of the progress pics are a few months old and the tickers don't match at all...please continue to keep us posted. Those pictures are a fabulous motivation!!!

Thanks again...
Tonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 34% b.f./31.1%/25%

Height: 5'7"

I'm not sure if you are talking the goal pictures or the progress pics in the
100 lb club. But that is normal for them not to match because most of those people keep losing and updating there trackers.
sharonrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:31 AM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

When a person changes their ticker, it will look updated in every single post that person has ever made. Its just the way the tickers work!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:19 PM   #4  
On the Trail

S/C/G: 270/230/220

Height: 5'11"

I may be misreading, but I thought Tonia was saying that the most "recent" pictures are from much further back in the ticker and that she wants to see new pictures, not that she doesn't understand why the tickers are different.
AutumnHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #5  

That is right, Autumn...I would love to see new pictures and I totally understand how the tickers work. I try to keep mine updated as that, too, is very motivating!
Tonia is offline   Reply With Quote