Old 02-04-2008, 08:31 AM   #1  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

Default Day One of Induction

Ok so I have been absent on here for awhile, but I have conquered one of my biggest problems. I decided this year that i am going to do one thing at a time in intervals. I have been soda free for the whole month of January and am continuing strong into February. Now I am ready to take on Atkins for the next 30 days. Then once I have that down I will work in a exercise program. I am not going to try and tackle everything at once which is what i used to do cause i always just failed. I already had a good breakfast and my lunch is already made. I am ready ladies. I will catch up on all posts this evening when i get home. its great to be back.
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #2  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Oh and my ticker is not right so please disreguard it.
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #3  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Ilovemike, It's nice to se you posting again. One thing at a time is a good plan!
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: Goal 150 ~ 21lbs down

Welcome back!

I think the "time intervals" idea is a great one. I have been doing that myself. I quit smoking in November, quit drinking soda the first two weeks of January and started Atkins Jan 14th. I've been holding off exercise, but I think next Tuesday (my WI day will be my starting point for that). Its a plan that has worked wonderfully for me so far as I have been overwhelmed in the past.

I hope it works well for you too!
CrabbyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #5  
banned

S/C/G: 185/165/150

Height: 5'9 - 40 and fabulous!

Great plan Ilovemike!!! Welcome back! Who knows...you may even exceed your own expectations...it happens! I think that is the way we should approach everything in our lives...one thing at a time. Maybe that way, we'll actually get tasks/goals accomplished...again...nice to meet you and glad your back! Joyce
bambifox is offline   Reply With Quote