Old 02-04-2008, 09:55 AM   #1  
LAWL Salt Police

Default Feb. 4 - 10 Losers and Friends...

Wow.. Where is everyone? Sleeping off the Super Bowl festivities?

Our day passed pretty uneventfully.. Made OP chicken nuggets with wing sauce yesterday and we just stayed home and enjoyed the game together.. I gotta tell you though, the chicken along with the hot sauce REALLY made me want a beer.. Probably a good thing there was none in the house.. So I settled for a diet pepsi max..

We enjoyed the game.. Not really having a dog in the fight, it was fun to see the Giants pull off a huge upset.. Wish I had put some money on it somewhere!

So.. Stay on plan this week and get your water in!!

Last edited by Dan2112; 02-04-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good morning Dan!!! I cant believe nobody has been around this morning!
Hope everybody has an amazing week!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning Kim and Dan. I think everyone is too ashamed to show up here this a.m. Not me....., although I should be . I made and ate some very sinful Nestle Tollhouse pie yesterday.....and that's all I have to say about that. I, like Joni, have a very strict food plan for the week, and I am going to give it all I have to see if I can reverse this terrible mind set I have going lately. Hey, Kim, did you hear I am going to be a Grandma? Anyway......I am off to make my OP breakfast Everyone be good this week........it is so worth it
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:19 AM   #4  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! Yes, I'm a little slow this morning after our late evening last night. Had some friends and family over for the Superbowl...I couldn't be happier about the outcome! Food was on plan (portions were probably a little larger than they should have been) but had a few extra liquid fruits. I did the buffalo chicken tenders (YUMMY); turkey chili; and a huge veggie tray with ff dip. There were some chips and the like as well but I managed to avoid them I am definately feeling it this morning too...bloated.

It certainly is a slow morning, I expected close to a page to catch up on. Better run and get to work. I have a presentation to make on Thursday and haven't even started. I have the data, but not in any form to share with folks. Have a great day!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #5  
Katy66

Good morning Nicole, we must have been posting at the same time!
Old 02-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #6  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Morning all. I had a great Super Bowl, and so did my DS who watched most of the last quarter through his fingers . Go Giants!

Hope everyone is planning on a wonderful POP week ... I am!
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #7  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Wow- where is everyone???

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine wasn't so hot-spent most of it working on school stuff...yuck! went a little too off plan for my taste last night- I was doing great with the veggie tray and then had a little too much wine...which lead to some chips....but I'm not going to dwell, I'll be back in action today. JOni, Nicole- I'm with ya on the STRICT food plan this week. We have our formal dance for school this Sat-so I'm not going to mess up lookin my best for that!

Gotta get to work-but hope everyone is having a great Monday!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 228.8/228.8/140

Hey Everyone! Did Okay this weekend but am having a POP day so far! I have all my meals and snacks planned and with me at work today.

Have a great Day!

Last edited by PolarBear2008; 02-04-2008 at 12:04 PM.
PolarBear2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #9  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Well, I totally bombed the weekend. No worries though, I back to POP this morning, and it will all be fine.

Nicole- You can do it, just stay close by, will ya?

Dan- My stomach has been really upset last night and this morning. Turns out my tummy was not used to this crappy food.

Amy- A dance, how fun. You will look great!

Katy- Good job, sounds like you did pretty darn good. You too Kelly and Polar Bear.

I have 2 new daycare kids today. 7 month old twins. They are so cute.

Okay everyone, back in the saddle this morning, no excuses, we can do this!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #10  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

ohhhh, babies........I just love babies!!! How many kids do you have all together, Katie?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:31 AM   #11  
Katy66

My stomach is upset too, even though the food was horrible I think it was the amount and just "richer" than my tummy is used to. So, salad with grilled chicken for lunch it is.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:32 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone.

I'm not a football fan so i didnt watch the superbowl like many of you. I had a little upset this morning. The scale said 158 yesterday and today for no reason it says 159. I'm not too upset because i didnt do anything to make it higher so hopefully tomorrow i'll be back where it should.

Good news DH has lost 15lbs so far, he started with me on 12/31. I'm so proud of him. I cant believe he's lost 15lbs already. His ideal body weight is around 148 so he has about 11lbs to go.

Nicole - I havent said it yet. Congrats on being a Grandma soon. Its great that you are supporting your daughter, she's lucky to have you.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a POP week!

Last edited by Debbie24; 02-04-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #13  
LAWL Salt Police

Great news for your hubbie, Debbie... It's a sad fact that us men lose faster, but let not your heart be troubled... We also seem to gain it back just as fast ....

Congrats on the pending grandbaby, Nicole!!! I'm not sure how I'll take that news, when it eventually comes for either my son or daughter... It's hard enough thinking about the fact that some of my classmates already have kids in high school...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #14  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Well I have to admit I was bad! And I felt bad while I was doing it. The place we went had $5 all you can eat sloppy joes cheddar munchers crackers and cheese and mini tacos! All bad! And I had them all except the sloppy joe! Ha ha! Oooops! And probably a few too many beer too. But I am right back on plan today. This week will be very strict. No more staying! Congrats to those who stayed on plan! You rock!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #15  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Nicole- Actually, I have 20 on my roster. I am only licensed for 12 at a time, but I have several part timers who do not all come at the same time. Crazy, I know, but I make a lot more money that way.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote