View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 10:29 AM   #12
Schmoodle

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Morning chicks. The kids are off, the house is quiet, and I've got my coffee and a piece of baked oatmeal. Ahhhh.
I hope I do better with the baked oatmeal than the Nessa Bars. I made those last week, and had some portion control issues. I couldn't figure out why, when I'd never had a problem with them before. Then I realized that DH likes them too, so when I made them before, I was lucky to get a second serving from a batch. Left on my own, I ate them all in two days.

Sometimes you just gotta have a piece of cake, cottage. Today is a new day!
Kara, I'd make a terrible military wife. I still am not all the way unpacked from our move 5 years ago.
Gonna, good luck with the MRI.
Dawn, congrats on the dress NSV!
Stephanie, I'm sure it must be true that keeping it off is harder. I hope to find that out for myself one day!
TK, that's a terrible way to start a week. Hope it gets better!

This will be a busy week, as my contract expires on Friday, and I've got to be ready for a possible turnover. Hopefully we will get the new contract award before that and all will go on as normal, but if we don't, I'll have to be ready to hand off my job to someone else and make some decisions about my future. I'm not too stressed over it, it'll all turn out for the best.

Well, the cat has a stomach upset, so I must go get out the mop. Now there's a great way to start the week! Hope yours is starting out better.