View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 11:22 AM   #25
Arielle

Default Good morning

I hope you all are having a good day.
I didn't do very good food-wise over the weekend. However, I had gained some weight back a couple of weeks ago, and this past week I managed to lose 4.5 of that. Now I need to lose another 4.5 just to get back where I was a couple weeks ago. Then go on from there.

The sun is shining brightly here today. It figures. I have to go back to work today. Right now the temp is 53, so, I'm going to try to get outside for a while. Maybe mow lawn.

My hip & leg are better today, but still hurt if I move wrong.

Haven't had breakfast yet, but think I'll have Kashi cereal and fresh strawberries. Then for lunch I think I'll have pollock walleye fish and veggies. For supper I think a tiny chefs salad and some fat free cottage cheese.

Sunday is usually laundry day for me, but, I had a houseful of company all day, so I was too tired last night to do it, (good excuse) so I'm doing it today.

Well, I better get moving if I'm going to get anything done. You all have a wonderful day. See ya all later! Arielle

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The
saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might
have, and should have.

Louis E. Boone
(American Author)