View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 12:52 AM   #2
knitsforfive
active kids, active mom

Funny you should ask. My dd is allergic to dairy and wheat so I try and find special treats to make her. In doing so, I stumbled upon this lower cal version of the PB cup (lower cal because of its size). I took a plain rice cake and spread 1 t. peanut butter on it. I then put 1 piece of chocolate on top (I used the dairy free stuff from the health food store, but you could use a dove single instead). Then I put in under the broiler until the chocolate was melted. Then I let it cool until the chocolate was solid again. I was stunned at how good this thing was. You'll definitely need to work it into your calories -- but YUM!

Of course, another thought is just to have a small peanut butter cup and include it as a part of your day. A small one won't break your weight bank.

Began 10-08-07. Lost 90 lbs. in 7 months. Had unrelated surgery. Ate too much, moved too little while recovering. Gained some back. Gained more back. Re-committed 6/24/10. Lost 35. More unrelated surgery. Gained 20. Started WW P+ online 12/26/10.
knitsforfive is offline   Reply With Quote