Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2002, 12:58 PM   #1  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Cow Shed

"Where d'ya want it, lady?"

Last edited by Kiwonk; 06-24-2004 at 01:02 PM. Reason: removed greenhouse in progress photo
Old 05-10-2002, 01:03 PM   #2  
Member w/ messiest house

"Hey Fred, I measured it with this stepladder, is that good enough?"

Last edited by Kiwonk; 06-24-2004 at 12:58 PM. Reason: removed greenhouse in progress photo
Old 05-10-2002, 01:09 PM   #3  
Member w/ messiest house

"Meet my hero, GreenhouseMan"

Last edited by Kiwonk; 06-24-2004 at 12:56 PM. Reason: removed greenhouse in progress photo
Old 05-10-2002, 01:15 PM   #4  
Member w/ messiest house

"Hey Joe, are ya sure they don't want a door? It's going to be a pain to climb that ladder to get in there."

Last edited by Kiwonk; 06-24-2004 at 12:54 PM. Reason: removed greenhouse in progress photo
Old 05-10-2002, 01:20 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

Angry

Ahhhhh, Home Sweet Home!

(For the curious, these are pictures of Bagz' new greenhouse, and yes it has everything to do with losing weight...Um...she's going to put on her ankle weights and work up a good sweat in there.... )
Old 05-10-2002, 05:48 PM   #6  
fatter than U

Thumbs down Oooooooh!

Now *I'm* green with envy

Fabulous greenhouse, Bagzie! Just the right size for Friday night margie parties!

What can I say? I'm still fat. Wore shorts today but only displayed white flabby legs to immediate family who don't care anyway.

I wonder if Dietwatch would work for me? Probably not since I have to eat this strange foreign food in strange foreign portion sizes. It would interest me to know just how little food 1200 calories is. Wabby, you are such a little trooper!
Old 05-10-2002, 10:33 PM   #7  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default THANK YOU KIWI!!!!

YOU ARE A DARLING!!!!! me and the ole man are sitting here laughing at your captions!!!!!you got it babe!!! NOW if I could only send you all a little plant for your gardens-----too bad about the duty thang====I'll lob something over the St.Croix to you Kiwi!!!! ANYway----we are having a grand time in the greenhouse,twice now I have locked myself in there just to smell the cedar----the structure is all cedar and I had no idea it would smell so nice!!! just got back from the Drama Festival in Fredericton-----what will I do when the dd's grow up!!!! fortunately ds likes drama too!!! GOOD NITE,I had two margies and I am zonked!!! thanks for the good wishes!!!
Old 05-10-2002, 11:48 PM   #8  
The magic shrinking cow

What a beautiful greenhouse and what excellent captions! I'm so jealous!
Old 05-12-2002, 01:12 PM   #9  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default well, it's precious

but I can see she's already started tramping dirt in there.

Happy Mom's Day all you bulging beauties. You being served brunch in bed complete with a flower on the tray?
Old 05-12-2002, 05:05 PM   #10  
fatter than U

Talking No, Peachy...

...they're all out stuffing their faces at the International House of Pancakes. Dh has never been there and says it sounds pretty scary.

Happy Mother's Day, cows! I spent the day getting ready for dinner guests and fighting with dh over how much slug bait to sprinkle around the marigolds. ds 9 gave me a plant ("only 50 cents from the flea market! It was on sale!") and a home made card with a poem and ds 6 gave me a jam jar with silver glitter and a picture of that green guy from Monsters Inc. inside it ("It's supposed to be like those Christmas things that you shake but without the water"). Gotta love 'em, huh?

Peachy, how ARE you? Better, worse?
Old 05-12-2002, 05:36 PM   #11  
Member w/ messiest house

Default That's adorable!

Sugar, what little cuties you have!

Hey Peachie, I got coffee and a cinnamon bun in bed (and a card and some candy). At least they're not putting me on a diet

We went to the in-laws for a family dinner, not to IHOP (not that we have an ihop here anyway). When I came home, I got to clean up UPP -- Unidentified Pet Puke. Lovely.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Mother's Day! You are all terrific moms!

Kiwi
Old 05-12-2002, 09:06 PM   #12  
The magic shrinking cow

Hello! My kids got me a Mary Moo cow dressed in Air Force blues with two calves... something I really, really wanted! We went to see Spider-Man, which was really good, and now we're home, getting ready to eat chili I made yesterday. I'm also making sourdough rolls. Oh, and DS13 is making cheesecake for dessert!

Hope everyone else is having a great mother's day!
Old 05-12-2002, 09:33 PM   #13  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default hi Sugar

I'm not better and not worse. I don't want this to happen but can't do anything about it. I need a greenhouse. A greenhouse with a pancake griddle in it. Actually, it would be a lovely place to have tea. Surrounded by fresh smelling plants and windows. Ahhhhhhh.
Old 05-13-2002, 04:09 AM   #14  
The magic shrinking cow

Peaches, you deserve a greenhouse like that! Pancake griddle and all. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
Old 05-13-2002, 02:15 PM   #15  

Default Happy belated moms day!

It sounds like you all had a well deserved wonderful mom's day. I did too - DH did a bbq for my entire family, plus got me an adorable card that whistled at me when I opened it He also gave me a beautiful windchime. DD made all the pasta salads for the bbq, and bought me a beautiful fuchsia basket. DS gave me a beautiful hanging basket w/ white impatiens and bacopa. It was sunny and warm and I worked in my yard all morning and sat on my deck all afternoon. I also ate whatever I wanted at the bbq. An overall wonderful day.

My lil nephew said the sweetest thing - my sister was baking cookies with him and she said he was chattering along, when he said "mom do you know what the best thing is? The best thing is the sound of your voice, like when you read me stories and stuff." Isn't that the sweetest thing for a little boy to say? My sister said it almost made her cry. Geez, it almost made me cry and he's not even my little boy!

Peaches, I'm sorry that this breakup is happening. Don't know what to say, girlfriend.
Closed Thread