Old 01-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/185/135

Height: 5'5

Default New Plans in Canada

Does anyone know anything about the new plans in Canada? I think they are being rolled out next week. From what I know, they increase the amount of food that you can eat. They are also introducing LA Express. Does anyone have any more information?
superstar78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 194.6/194.6/163

Height: 5.5

You mean the numbered plans??? My centre (Queensway in T.O.) has started them back in August or September of last year...
apple76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/185/135

Height: 5'5

They haven't given us a lot of information however, they said that it would still be the colored plans, just different. They said that the food would be increased and the choices are expanded - they added Starbucks!!

I've read about the numbered plans on the boards here but at our centre they said that these weren't the numbered plans. These are called the Free to Live programs..
superstar78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #4  
Val

My COD said last night that they are switching to "new" plans as well, but said that they would not give me the info until Friday as I was doing a take-off on Tuesday and Wednesday and they wanted me to complete that.

I asked if they were switching from the numbered plans from the colored plans, and she said no, but she also said that they weren't currently on colored plans (odd, I'm sure my book says Red). She did say that they were switching from 9 plans to 5 - I don't know but it sounds like the numbered plans to me, she also had a book on LA Express on her desk that had written in pen on the front of it "4 weeks".
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:12 PM   #5  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstar78 View Post
They haven't given us a lot of information however, they said that it would still be the colored plans, just different. They said that the food would be increased and the choices are expanded - they added Starbucks!!

I've read about the numbered plans on the boards here but at our centre they said that these weren't the numbered plans. These are called the Free to Live programs..
The Free to Live program is what we commonly on the board here call the numbered plans. Maybe, we the clients, are using the terms "numbered plans" while the Managers/Counselors are instructed to refer to it as the Free to Live program. I know that before my Center introduced the plans and trained the Counselors, they, the Counselors, had very little info about the plans.

Lynn
Original goal of 50 lbs lost - accomplished
Revised goal of 65 lbs lost - accomplished
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:33 PM   #6  

Question

oh, no.... now I am all confused

Do you think they will change plans from what we called numbered (Plan 2, Plan 3, etc.) to something even different???
Old 01-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #7  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple76 View Post
oh, no.... now I am all confused

Do you think they will change plans from what we called numbered (Plan 2, Plan 3, etc.) to something even different???

No, Free to Live = Numbered plans.

Lynn
Original goal of 50 lbs lost - accomplished
Revised goal of 65 lbs lost - accomplished
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:06 PM   #8  

I panic fast, eh? :-)