Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #1  
GmaTo8

Smile Weight Loss and Chitchat #285

Hello and to the Jaded Ladies site!

We are a group of ladies that come here for support and encouragement on our weight loss struggles, and we also find time for some chitchatting. So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Marti - since you're sort of celebrating your birthday today, I won't wait until tomorrow to say:

Happy Birthday, Marti!

Please tell me you got my card. It was on the desk, and as of Monday, it's not. Neal said I mailed it, but I don't remember mailing it. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and have lots of fun!
Old 01-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #3  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday dear Marti..

Happy Birthday to you!
Old 01-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #4  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

:w oo:
Old 01-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

:wo o:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTI!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 10:15 PM   #6  

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday Marti!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 10:51 PM   #7  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTI!!!

Old 01-19-2008, 01:09 AM   #8  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Talking Happy Birthday Marti!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTI!!!

I hope your day is very special and ya wanna know what I THOUGHT your post had said in the last thread?? I thought you had said that you were doing back-flips. lol. I was like whattttt?? lol..........I know silly.......... I hope all the re-modeling goes well for ya. I know it can be a frustrating process, but once the end product is done, it was all well worth it!!!

Ellen -- I hear ya on being behind on chores.....seems like they are never-ending....... Trying to get caught up myself...........

Jane -- on the snow!!!

Sue -- I am trying to get stuff caught up this weekend.......but seems like a non-ending battle............I keep seeing the commercial for that Turbo Jam, that I think Cristina was talking about here??? And then there is this thing I saw on tv advertising some chick from the Biggest loser has some program now, that is free online, only I didn't hear the website!! ARRRRGGHH!! My DH always questions me when I do the WATP's, (when I do them) "is it really a mile??" Men.... lol.

Cristina -- Ummm you over did it.........I'm tellin......lol. Well I can say from experience that it does suck when you can't do all the things you wanna do cuz your in pain, but hang in there chica and don't over do it!!! lol.

Hey Jules TY. I could never forget you either.

I hope you all are doing well!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 01-19-2008 at 02:23 AM.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:02 AM   #9  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTI!

Sassy...I didn't overdo it. I stopped, lol.

Mindee...WTG on the pound!

Nighty, night
Old 01-19-2008, 03:18 AM   #10  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

wouldn't you know it, a mother's job is never done! Brandon got up at about midnight or there after. He said that he was hungry, so I heated up the left over chicken nuggets from dinner, and then he pushed them away and didn't want them! I had gone into the bathroom, and he came in there, so I asked him if his tummy hurt. He didn't answer me, so I had Tommy ask him. He told Tommy that it did, so I gave him some medicine. Flash back to earlier Friday afternoon when Marissa and Logan were napping, me and Brandon were sitting at the table. He was reading his books, and all of a sudden just stopped drinking his milk and proceeded to put his finger down his throat to make himself throw up. I pulled his finger out and he put it back in....I pulled it out again, and didn't think anything of it. When he told Tommy that his stomach was hurting, I looked at Tommy and said "maybe that is why he was trying to make himself throw up earlier." So, it looks like we will more then likely be making a trip to the prompt care on Saturday. Logan was tugging on his left ear at dinner time. Then when I was cuddling with Brandon, he started to play with his right ear. I am toying with the idea of getting Marissa checked out just to be safe, but she has her 9 month check up on the 24th, and she really isn't showing any kind of symptoms of anything.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTI!!!!!

oh.....me and Tommy figured out that it would be cheaper to go to this local outlet mall to do clothes shopping, since the prices are a lot better then at the retail stores.

hello to all you wonderful ladies.....I am kind of breezing through all this since I don't know what Brandon's, or any of the kids', next move is going to be.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:26 PM   #11  
One day at a time

'Morning ladies...

MINDEE...Brandon probably has what you had, poor baby. Hope it's not too bad though. And good idea getting them all checked out. Outlet malls are a lot cheaper.

VANN...if you are reading this, jump on in lady. We are here for ya.

Nothing much going on today, going to do some exercise, lots of reading and more exercise, and laundry, and did I mention exercise,

Have a good weekend!
Old 01-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #12  
I was born this way hey!

HELP HELP HELP!!!!

I'm going to lunch today with my friends at the Olive Garden and I have no idea what I should order!!!! What foods should I avoid?? What should I get?!??!
Old 01-19-2008, 12:36 PM   #13  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning and Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

I'm getting ready to go pick up a cake and then head off to a birthday party for my niece. She turns 5 on the 21st. My nephew turned 3 on the 15th. So we're doing a combination party w/the three of us.

Not sure though how I'll survive the friends party.....a bunch of 4-5 yrs olds!

I better get going......

Thank you again ladies! You all put a smile on my face this morning!
Old 01-19-2008, 12:56 PM   #14  
One day at a time

FRANCIE...hmmm, not sure as when I go I just get what I want but don't eat it all. I know to stay away from the creamy/buttery sauces...they are the worst! Funny, cause I just went there Wednesday with DS & DD and had the lasagne, 3 bread sticks and salad...the breadsticks are my downfall. My first thought would have been the soup and salad but I have heard from others that some of the soups aren't any less calories than some of the entrees. Moderation is the key for me. Enjoy your lunch!

MARTI...have fun!
Old 01-19-2008, 01:35 PM   #15  
I was born this way hey!

Christina~Ya see, I want breadsticks, lol. Olive Garden breadsticks are my weakness, lol. Maybe I'll just have 2 But I looked at the menu online and I'm gonna get the grilled chicken spiedini. No creamy sauces or butter and it comes with grilled veggies. Most of the food there makes me sick anyway..so I figured I'm good, lol. Plus, I'm gonna go OUTSIDE to walk afterwards. (if we get stationed in italy, I'm in big trouble, LOL!!)

Marti~I hope you have fun!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 01-19-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Closed Thread