View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 09:14 AM   #7
Schmoodle

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Morning mes poules, I am being naughty and letting DH deal with the kids this morning while I play. They were certain there would be a delay and are devastated and cranky that there isn't. Especially DS, he has a test. Anyway, it's DH's last school morning, so I'm enjoying myself. 3 more sleeps until he goes now.
Woo-hoo Friday! Nothing special on our plan today. I think my Dad's driveway will be impassable so pizza tonight is probably canceled. Just work today, and I may try to run up to Old Navy and the Gap this afternoon. They are both having their killer clearance sales, and I usually try to get most of the kids clothes for next year at this time. Oh, and I will go to my friend's for our second bowflex workout. I wasn't too sore yesterday so maybe I'll try to push it some more.
DD has a birthday party tonight, but they live halfway up the side of a mountain like my dad, so that may be off too.

Maybe a cozy day at home, Gonnabe and cottage!
Have fun at your party Cyndi!
oh, pamatga, I hope your mom will be okay! How difficult for you that you can't be there with your family.
Have a good one Kara!