Old 10-10-2006, 07:45 PM   #1  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Smile New to the forum!

I'm a 25 yr. old female that has been trying to lose weight for a while now, and have decided that I can use all the help I can get! After surfing around the internet, and I have decided to join your happy forum. You all seem so supportive of each other and encouraging!! I look forward to getting to know all of you, and hope that I can contribute in some way!

So I was just wondering what diet plan are you using? I joined WW two weeks ago and have lost 6 lbs. Is anybody else on WW? How is it working for you?
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:02 PM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Welcome to the forum!!! This is a great place for encouragement and advice...you'll find alot of great info here!

I'm a calorie counter, and it seems to be working for me, thus far anyway. FYI, there is a WW forum on here as well, you might want to check that out as well. We're glad to have you join us!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:12 PM   #3  
here I go again...

Welcome to the board! You'll love it here. My favorite part of my workout is knowing I get to log it on our monthly fitness challenge
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:49 PM   #4  

I was on WW for a while with success... I got down to 180 and kept it off for over a year. Then I just stopped caring..... and am pretty much back where I started! :/ But I think the structure of WW is great for some people, and it's a pretty effective plan if you stick to it. Welcome to the boards, hope you stick around
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:51 PM   #5  
Proud US Navy Wife

Welcome!

I'm a calorie counter too... it works well, for me at least. We're glad you joined our group.. your right, everyone here is really supportive. I know I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have (however little that is!) without these ladies support!
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote