Old 08-02-2006, 10:43 AM   #16  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Happy Hump day!

Wasted: I have to agree with you, it really does feel good to be strong! Keep up the good job!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:40 PM   #17  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Where is everyone?? Hopefully in a pool or on a beach somewhere considering this weather...

So, I had pretty much convinced myself that I had picked up ring worm at the gym. It kept "spreading" and wasn't clearing up with medicine, so I finally went to the doctor today. Turns out, I actually have a common virus that isn't harmful so I just have to wait for all my splotches to clear up by themselves. Greeeat. I hope my birthday dress looks good with a rash. This is the dress I'm looking at by the way. I'm ordering it from Victoria's Secret, so I'm hoping it will be figure flattering..

At least now I can stop obsessing and calling myself a dirty fungal freak. Our gym finally got a bunch of those individual despensers of antibacterial wipes, and ever sense I thought I'd picked up something from there I've been the crazy germ lady wiping EVERYTHING off before and after.

Unfortunately, they made me weigh today at the gym. I wanted to explain to them that I had already eaten, I was pmsing and it wasn't healthy MENTALLY for me to weigh, but I figured that was just a little too wierd to say out loud. It was pretty bad.

Stephie-
Football training camp? You seriously have the best job. Good luck and enjoy your lunch!!! Some friends and I were going to go to the carolina panthers fan day at their training camp, but I'm not sure we are going to be able to make it.
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:09 PM   #18  
here I go again...

Okay, my new job is DEFINITELY not football training camp good!!! I'm going to have to move about two and a half hours away for a clinical research position. I got the new place to give me a little extra time before I have to start, so I'm going to have about two weeks of NO WORK!!! I'm so excited! I'll have lots to do: spend time with family, pack, etc., but no job-work!

Lizzie- VERY cute dress. Is that the color you want, too? I wish I had a reason to buy/wear a cute dress.

Ugh, very long, hot Wednesday. I hope you all had a good one!
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:23 AM   #19  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

well today was gym day but to be honest i couldn't be bothered battling for machines tonight. i got home though and OH had organised the kids to go for a bike ride because he thought i was going to the gym. anyway, i felt guilty not going so i pulled out some taebo and got my freak on with billy. managed the 40 minutes again (2nd time only!) but was ready to stop after 20 minutes.

i am glad i did something though. tonight we are having pizza

wastedthermos - gorgeous dress! is it jersey material or viscoise? looks it. i think you will look fantastic and fingers crossed the rash is almost completely gone by the time you wear it

stephie - how was the assignment? i am assuming training camp is hot guys running around a field doing something they consider constructive? if so, i second lizzie - you have the best job!
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #20  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Well training camp went well. Took about an 8 hour chunk out of my day with about 3 hours driving each way. WAS NOT good about eating and DID not get a workout in. My leg was really stiff after being in the car that long. Today I will get a workout in even if it is just hobbling around the track at a granny pace. I just cannot stand this being sedentary thing. I also need to get my house in check...going on assignment again but this time for FRI SAT AND SUN. I hate coming home to it being all icky!

lizzie - That dress is gorgeous! Is it a wrap dress? those can be wayyyy flaterring to all kinds of shapes and sizes. I really hope you look stunning in it for your bday, wow that kind of boyfriend you have Yep football training camp - Denver Broncos. It was a blast I will give ya the link when I get all my pics online

abakerchick - Wow a two week vaca sounds awesome right now. I bet your research job pays more than my training camp job though hehe Like your avatar its so bright and cheery.

Daisy - I love Tae Bo, it is really hard though! Training camp went well. I swear anytime I see football guys it is like you are staring at thoroughbred horses. The muscles they have in just their calves alone are omg...CRAZY!
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #21  
Living the Laguna life...

Hi girls!
Just checking in to say hi Work has been crazy this week, just got put on a new project (yay) but its a lot of work getting ready for it. This week I have been trying to get back into my old workout pattern of morning runs and then evening workouts whenever I don't have anything else to do. It feels GOOD. It's surprising how I didn't even realize how much I totally missed working out in the morning! Now if only I could get my eating in check...

Stephie -- I have to second everyone else and say I am SO jealous! And you do deserve a good meal out when the company is paying. At least, that's my motto

Wasted -- I LOVE the dress. You will look so hot!

Daisy -- Isn't taebo great? I love going to kickboxing class at my gym...it's just like taebo but with more people!
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:07 AM   #22  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

TGIF, nuf said!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:31 PM   #23  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

I can't believe it is friday already! My week has gone by super fast with trying to get the apartment in order, figuring out my funky rash, and trying to make sure my car doesn`t break down. I'm glad this is happening now and not during the school year.

Abaker- I love those times when you really don't have any kind of work to report to. And yes, it comes in blue and black, so I'm getting the blue that is pictured. I have a red dress that is similar, and a couple black dresses so I'm hoping the blue will bring out my eyes.

Daisy-
I think I remember it being a jersey type material. I'm hoping that is a good thing. I'm sure it will be hot the night we go out, so hopefully it isn't too warm for sleeves. And way to go for doing Tae Bo!! It would have been easy to just not do anything, but you made the right choice!!

Stephie-
It is a wrap dress.. I have a similar one that is pretty flattering, so I'm hoping it works with all my curves. I mean, everything looks good on victoria's secret models, so who knows? And I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Michelle-
Glad you`ve got something to work on and that you`re feeling better this week!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 03:57 PM   #24  
Taking It Off For Good!!!

S/C/G: 164/149/130

I have will power!!!!!
The office headed out for their bi-monthly Dairy Queen run and I am not having any sugary, cool cone of goodness!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I am going to stay here with my water and drink!

Now last night was a different story. DH and I along with friends went out for some mexican and I ate chips...salsa...cheese dip (mmmm!!!) and then my meal.
But thats ok! Cause I didnt eat ice cream today!!!!

I'm excited Can you tell?
I hope you ALL have a great weekend!
Slimming Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:31 PM   #25  
Living the Laguna life...

Slimming, that is fantastic. I wish I could say that I exhibited some will power over the muffins we had in the office today Happy Friday everyone! Let's make this weekend great...no coming back here Monday and complaining about how bad we ate this weekend!
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote