Old 06-23-2006, 06:22 PM   #76  
Proud US Navy Wife

ahhhh!

When I went shopping today I saw homestyle popsecret popcorn! my favorite! and i checked the calories and there aren't that many! (although there is lots of sodium) and and and and !!!!!!!!!

If they had had the single serving bags instead of the big bags I would have so gotten them.

Haha sorry all. Popcorn excites me.

The end.
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 07:39 PM   #77  

HAHA I love popcorn too...especially fattening buttery movie theater popcorn (not just the store bought kind...the actual kind from the theater...YUM)
Pilatesgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:55 PM   #78  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

wow you all are a chatty group - let me try to catch up. Whew that took quite some time! Ok well yesterday I got my training run in. Was my hardest yet. 2 miles and every minute of it I just wanted to stop and go back home. But I got through it. Tonight I was able to get 45 mins in for cardio and about the same for strength training. My Cardio of choice was spinning which is supposed to really help with my stamina for running so we will see...yeah that sounds good. It kicks my butt, and I don't want to do it so it must be good for me right? Eating/Water went well today. Tomorrow I have another run scheduled...well Ok that was my flyby!

abakerchick - thanks for the compliment. I know how much support I get from you ladies and I try to return the favor! Have fun at the Race for the Cure.

Brito - Those days happen, at least you got your workout in right?

star - who comes up with these class names anyway lol.

inhimican - ofcourse you can join in. Welcome! Thats so great that exercise just comes naturally to you! That will make losing that weight a whole lot easier.

denice - Sounds like you are working that pool pass. I miss yoga, I haven't been able to go in so long. How is your running coming?

Miss Michelle - I tried journaling but I am too much of a perfectionist. I need to get to the grocery store too. Don't be down on yourself hun, losing weight is hard work!

chickinhouston - Nice to meet you, welcome to the board. Water is a necessity hun...try drinking it after you workout it is a lot easier to like when you are workin it.

daisy - congrats on your loss hun. I am glad you started again with your blog, I like to logon and see what you are up to.

miss traveler - if I can run, you can run. You just gotta try it!

june - I get where you are coming from with weddings. My hubby is best man for two, one in nov and one in oct...we are soon to be broke. Meeting that fluetest (sorry if that is not the correct term) sounds like an amazing experience. Weird how sometimes those things just happen eh?

pachyderm - 3 days a week is better than none. I try to be active but I have my weeks of no exercise too.

teahoney - was wondering about you the other day. Glad to see you are back, wish things had gone better for you. I know you can do it, you don't need a mini goal your going to lose those 5 lbs for good!
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:44 AM   #79  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

Good afternoon ladies

Down another 400g this morning to 106.6kg. Just jumped on the scale for fun (sure!) so no change on the ticker. Weigh in is next Friday. If things keep going the way they are then I am looking forward to a really good loss.

Been quite a good morning today. OH and I woke late and then eventually got up and had some scrambled eggs with bacon and multigrain muffin. Then off to the shops for our weekly grocery shop which went well - lots of healthy stuff. We treated ourselves to a skinny cappuccino and I got a bunch of tulips on the way home. Its so not the season for tulips but they are so pretty and last ages. Just had a lovely ham and salad roll and some Katjes (65 cal p/serve) which are real yummy!. I figured if they are good enough for Heidi Klum, they are good enough for me. Yes, I am an advertisers dream

stephie - sounds like we are both on track again. well done on the spinning - that which doesn't kill you, only make you stronger thanks for the mention of the blog - will be keeping it up to date for you chickie. yours is a regular stop each day too.

pilatesgrl - what is funnel cake? sounds like indulgence.

teahoney - glad to see you're back. you will get back on track in no time

abakerchick - mine was a gift voucher from christmas so i just got in on time (it has a 6 month expiry period). finding the time is hard - but sooooo worth it. good luck at the race!

inhimican - welcome i am glad you decided to post. just jump on in.

pachyderm - south america! - i am so there!

junebug - whats nia??
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:53 AM   #80  

Funnel cakes...hmm how do I describe it? Very yummy, very fattening, fried sweet thing...kinda reminds me of a flat donut tasting type thing...and they sprinkle powdered sugar on it...
Old 06-24-2006, 01:15 AM   #81  
here I go again...

Oh, to not know what a funnel cake is... just thinking about it makes me want to go to the state fair and have a lemon shake-up, a corndog, and a funnel cake. Although, I must say that I've never eaten a whole one by myself, and I usually get more of the powdered sugar on my shirt than in my mouth... HA!

Has anyone ever had "prickly heat"? It has been so humid here that whenever I work out, I get really hot and then feel like things are crawling up my legs. This must sound so weird, but I saw a couple of ants by my front door the other day, so I keep thinking that I have an ant on me, but there isn't ever anything there. It goes away after I cool down a bit, but it stinks to keep having to scratch my legs while I'm trying to do resistance band exercises... oh dear...
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:49 AM   #82  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Wow, I don't post for 5days and look at everyone all chatty here.. That's a good thing though.

I have had a week from **** i'll tell you that! I swear, we had sooooo many patients with social issues this past week it isn't even funny. I didn't sleep all week, due to my 2yr old not sleeping for some reason.. then to go to work and deal with all the issues and such, I didnt eat breakfast for 3 of the mornings, didnt eat lunch until 130pm on 2 of the mornings i didnt eat breakfast so i was dying for some food by the time i got to go eat my salad. I had a headache EVERY DAY of the week this past week and i was so stressed 3 of the days, i was physically ill to my stomach. All I can is: Thank goodness this week is over!!!! Hoping next week is much calmer. I think I was able to get 'most' everyone taken care of before I left. I will have 2 patients that I am working on getting stuff taken care of before they can be dismissed that i'll have to deal with but they should'nt be anything major. I've done all the hard work already. Anyway....

Welcome to the newbies!! You'll love it here!

And, I read mention of funnel cakes.......... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. I haven't had one in agessssssssssss. When we were in St. Louis, they had them at the Zoo & at Six Flags & the Cardinals game.. I passed them up at every place but... it was soooooooooooooooo tempting... Those have got to be one of my absolute favorite things to eat!! And, I can eat a whole one.. LOL Or at least I used to be able to.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:39 AM   #83  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Daisy- I jumped the gun on that one, I'm sorry. I got you and Sushi Penguin confused for a second....
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:45 PM   #84  

Hi everyone- happy sunday!
Very quiet on the boards today- it's just pouring rain here, I love it!
Yesterday I ate pretty badly, not as bad as I have in the past, but it felt bad compared to how I've been eating lately...2 lbs higher on the scale,but I know it's just water from all the bar popcorn I ate (salt!) and booz haha
Have a good day everyone!