I Did Something Good Today

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I weighed myself and realized I had lose 10% of my bodyweight. Wanted to reward myself with a hot fudge sundae but instead drove past Baskin Robbins and went to the farmers market and bought a cantaloupe.
  • Wow Ophelia! Great job on both victories!

Today's achievement: A second day of drinking more than a gallon of water, plus the exercise from running to the bathroom over and over again... ha! Also, I worked out tonight even though I didn't want to...
  • I actually did what I expected of myself at the gym yesterday. Some days I cut my workouts short, but not last night. I went ahead and did an hour of weight class and then pounded out three miles on the treadmill! Woo Hoo
  • After a couple of "bad" days I got back on track & didn't let it derail me 100%. I even wrote down everything I ate on the bad days - trying to hold myself to a higher level of honesty with this thing.
  • I had the longest day today (up since 4:30) and still managed to get a workout in (at 10 pm)! woohoo!
  • Continued to stay on track.

Last month I was very stressed during my final exams and stopped exercising and eating right. Acutally...I started this around the end of April... Anyway, last week I finally got back with it. It's been tough starting again...especially since I gained some weight from those binges in May. But everyday I'm making strides to stay on track.
    The first week I did okay...but this week I'm starting to do great!
  • I carried 4 loads of laundry down the stairs to the laundry room and then back up again (6th floor)