Old 06-02-2006, 06:27 PM   #1  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Default OT- im so happy!

SO my hubby and i went walking around a furniature store the other day looking for a toddler bed for Jay and we found this GORGEOUS sofa and loveseat set that was on sale because it was the last one they had! Its chocolate brown micro suede. Well it was 650 bucks and we didnt HAVE 650 bucks so my loving husband called and refinanced a loan he had taken out last year so we could get them! Im so happy, the couch we had was about 15 years old, and it was ugly tan red and green plaid and the arm was broken and missinglegs and the springs in the middle were sagging and it was just dirty as ****. Also we had a falling apart walmart futon in there too. Im so happy because for the first time in 4 years i have new furniature!! Yay!! lol. Thats why ive been MIA for a couple days too, ive been busy runnin aroudn gettin things done..
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 09:37 PM   #2  
here I go again...

That is exciting! I have all hand-me-down furniture, but hopefully someday I'll own something new... haha
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:12 PM   #3  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i love new furniture, our first couch set was a hand me down(we handed it down to another couple later) so we bought a nice microfiber but now it needs to be replaced(too many mixed drinks got spilled and not cleaned up fast enough)
hopefully next year i get a new set lol
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:51 PM   #4  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Oh Heather I'm jealous!!! I want new furniture....that doesn't fall apart when I sit on it! Hehe! You must take pictures when it arrives!

Ummm....question...did little Jay get a new bed at the end of all this?? Hehe!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote