Old 06-02-2006, 11:31 PM   #1  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Random baby stroller debate

My friend and I (while pushing our kids today in our jogging strollers) were debating whether it's more work to walk/run alone or while pushing strollers. I think it's WAY harder to push and she thinks the stroller's momentum makes it easier. Maybe my stroller just sucks LOL or maybe it's because my son weighs 30 lbs and hers only weighs 15?

Whatcha think?
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 299/259/175

Height: 5'7"

I think it is *much* harder to push a stroller than just walking alone. However, I also think that maybe the road, or the type of stroller might make a difference. I think the jogger strollers (you know, the 3 wheel types) are designed to make it easier.

For me, I have a double stroller, so I usually have 2 kids in it LOL Lemme tell you, it does NOT get easier when the older sister tries to climb in to make it 3!!! My stroller has also been practically mangled by rolling over soccer fields that have loads of gopher holes.
Luxorbea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:03 AM   #3  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

I have a jeep liberty 3 wheeled stroller and i LOVE it. I also have a Instep 5k stoller back in Connecticut which was an actual jogging stroller and was really good. I used to just have a regular evenflo stoller and it was a ***** to push around.
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:33 AM   #4  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

The Jeep Liberty (ok, scratch that... I just checked... it's the jeep overland) is the one I have!!! Our route is half uphill and half flat... and it's HARD to push him up that sucker... I can definately feel the burn in my arms!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:57 AM   #5  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

YEah the jeep one is a little heavy, but it was a big improvement on the one i had. I think because it have 3 wheels and is meant more for offroading that its easier to push. I dunno tho..
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:33 PM   #6  

when i baby-sat i would push strollers and i think that since i'm used to moving my arms when i walk, and i have to keep them at an awkard angle pushing the stroller, it's harder for me.
chicagoposter is offline   Reply With Quote