Old 05-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #31  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls...I've been lurking every day, but haven't really stopped by to say hello. Reason being I am really struggling lately with unhealthy means of continuing my weight loss (if you've read my blog you know what I mean and can probably guess if not). This week has been good and bad. I am done with school, but I got in a car accident last Sunday (am going to the Dr. today) and by neck and back are screwed up, so workouts have been kind of out of the question because I am scared to make it worse. The new job is still going well. My fiance and I got some huge student loans which are really going to help with bills, but they are on hold at the bank for 2 weeks because they are so big, so it's there but we can't touch it (very frustrating).

I just wanted to stop by and say hi. It seems like everyone is doing really well. I miss chatting with everyone, but I feel guilty to converse while having the issues that I am. Hopefully I will be back in full swing soon! I miss you ladies.
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote