Old 04-14-2006, 02:38 PM   #61  
Movin' and Losin'

Congratulations, Stephanie! I'm so excited for you!

Congratulations, Jess! I'm very happy for you. Any details?

Stephie: Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Daisy Boo: I hope you feel better. Please take care!

Well, I have some fabulous news of my own to add to the mix. I got an offer for the job I interviewed for on Thursday! I was so nervous about the two-hour interview, but it was really very casual, and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. I realized I haven't been on an interview for five years (!), and my first interview went so well I got a job offer. I keep saying "offer" because I haven't accepted yet, but I really, really want to. The only thing holding me back a little bit is my BF and I are going to San Francisco this weekend for him to interview for a position on Monday. He really wants to move there. I'm really happy here, but would move there with him. But, I don't want to pass up this opportunity here if he doesn't get the job or if we decide not to move there. And, the company wants to make a fast decision, so I need to let them know before he has his actual interview. Eek. I'd hate to accept it, and then have to back out. But anyway, YAY! One way or another I am getting out of my current, miserable job!

Anyone have great plans for the weekend? BF and I are going on our first trip together (we've been together for a year and a half -- I think it's about time!). So, I'm really excited about that. Plus, I've never been to California, so I'm anxious to check it out.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 02:40 PM   #62  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Wow, that's great Jdogg! Have a blast, take lots of pictures!

Happy Friday everyone!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 04:35 PM   #63  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies. Hows everyone today? I just got back from the grocery store. Got lots of good for me foods. Hubby has been craving Pizza so we bought a Freschetta thin crust pizza (only 310 calories per serving, and only 3 servings for the whole pizza) so were having a little treat tonight for dinner I cant wait, its been soooo long since i had pizza!
I bought myself the stuff to make chicken caeser salads too which I looove(seriously one of my fav foods, and i eat it without dressing) Well anywho.
Im so proud of my husband ladies! He has lost SOO much weight already. He has lost probably about 15lbs in the last couple weeks and hes lookign so much better, and is feeling healthier. Im very proud of him. Im a lil jelouse tho!
Hope you are all havign a fabulous friday!
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 07:54 PM   #64  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Hey girls. Well after several hours and stores I found a wedding dress! The 12 is a little small but the 14 was too big, so I got the 12 and will go in a month prior to see if it will be altered. I have been consistantly losing weight, so it will probably fit fine in 4 months. If you want to see it, to to the david's bridal website and on left below all the things you can click on type in style # T8076 and it is there. I got white as opposed to the ivory one they show. I love it!!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 08:50 PM   #65  
No More Excuses!

Stephanie- Thats so pretty! I love it!
Old 04-14-2006, 09:13 PM   #66  
here I go again...

How pretty! That will look amazing!
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:37 PM   #67  

Wow, that's a beautiful dress!! You'll for sure fit in that 12 soon..... Back at the beginning of Jan. I went to order a bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding... The woman measured me as a 20W, which seemed a little weird to me. Sure enough, I received it the other day, and I can put it on without unzipping it. Partly that is weightloss, sure, but she so measured me wrong... I tried to convince them to order me the 18 I thought I wore, but they were afraid I wasn't going to fit in it. Stupid. Now I have to go get it MAJORLY altered.... The boob spaces went from my navel to above my breast. It's way too big! Anyway, enough about me, that's awesome for you
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 02:42 PM   #68  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Well chicas I am finally feeling back to my old self. I got just about 25 minutes in last night on my treadmill. I should be able to they some cardio and strength training in today to help combat the food I will eat tomorrow. Weight is back up 2 lbs...but I should be thankful that is all the damage I did with all that was going on. I am starting a training program fittingly called "Couch to 5k" from coolrunning.com. Running is such a challenge for me, I am looking to conquer it. Well everyone be good tomorrow!

daisy - I understand hard times hun. My husband seems to not be really able to focus on my working out either. I think it is because men feel like if they encourage you to workout it will make you feel like they think you NEED to be working out. That they do not feel you are perfect the way you are.

chicago - Thanks for the kind words. I am feeling 100 percent now...my shoulder is still banged up but I am no longer sore. I am so sorry you cannot be with your family this easter, but I know they miss you just as much as you miss them.

heather - I like your new avatar. Great job on eating the 'healthy' pizza. I just read an article on how men lose weight faster than women. It had a couple of interesting points. It said men do not deprive themselves like women do. They try to just eat less...when they are stressed they don't want chocolate they are more likely to crave a big juicy steak etc...

steph - Your dress is beautiful. I think the white would look much better than the ivory, good choice! And you know what they say wedding dresses generally are 2 sizes off...so that 12 is probably more like a 10.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 06:31 PM   #69  
No More Excuses!

Hey Girls,
I realized today that i did no exercise yesterday im really mad at myself becuase ive been doing so good. I went grocery shopping but that was basically my only exercise. And i realized i didnt have much water either. Im making up for it today. Jason and I are going to walk the 3 mile PFT course on base again. Ill probably be back to post more later. Im finishing up dinner now.
Old 04-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #70  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

morning ladies and happy easter.

i am still getting myself together. i broke down again yesterday - for no particular reason. just the same emotions boiled over and i felt so low.

well today i am off to the boyfriends parents place. he cycled down there this morning so i will get there just before him. about an hour drive. then tomorrow we are off to my parents place. looking forward to telling my mum about my quitting smoking - she will be pleased. however as both my sister and my brother smoke, it might pose an interesting strength of will and resistance.

stephie - are you ok? i just read your post properly about your fainting spell. you haven't had a good trot have you. BTW love your new avatar.

lockitup - the wedding dress is beautiful and i can picture you in it. you will look stunning.

chicagoposter - your right, it felt like an anxiety attack at first. i couldn't breathe. i haven't had one before so i had no idea what was going on. just trying to stay strong now. thanks for your support.
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote