Old 03-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #16  
...future runner...

S/C/G: 215/193.6/135

When I started my weight loss I was squeezing into size 18’s with a couple of new clothes in size 20’s. I had packed all my size 16’s away, last week I took down some jeans and they fit COMFORTABLY, size 16!

NSV -- Non Scale Victory
rosiek2277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:09 PM   #17  

Rosie thanks for clarifying I just wondered what they stood for although I kind of got the idea.

You sound just like me. I was in an 18 and started trying some on at Old navy and they werent fitting! That was when I realized it was over. I had had my fun of eating what I wanted and now it was done.

I was sooo excited when I got back into a 13-14. The pair of 14 capris from American Eagle I have are getting too big now too!
Tampaquillowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:22 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

I jogged to the mailbox and back withOUT being outta breath! Not huge, but it works for me!
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:18 AM   #19  
Chuggin' along...

I arrived at my BF's the other day wearing a form-fitting shirt and he told me I looked very fit, like I'd been working out. I really don't look much different than when we started dating 8+ months ago (weight or inches-wise I've only fluctuated a few lbs./1 inch the whole time), and he does know how much I go to the gym, but it was nice to hear.

Hurrah for fitting into smaller sizes and not being out of breathe! Great job for us all!
Megan1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:48 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 304/289/160

Height: 5'5"

I went out with some friends last night. My best guy friend was talking directly across the table from me and since I have a mild form of ADD (I can't just sit there, my hands have to be playing with something) I was playing with my class ring. Usually I have to use lotion or something to get the darn thing off my finger cuz I had gained so much weight. I was tugging on it with the same force I normally use and in the middle of his sentence my ring went flying across the table at him. It bounced between his legs, hit the chair and rolled under the table. I started laughing so hard, I started to cry, as were my other friends. So that brightened my mood to know I can get this ring off my finger without struggling.
citycowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 03:15 PM   #21  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

YAY for all of those. Man there are some good ones!

My latest one was that I went to Chili's with my friend yesterday and decided to order just whatever I wanted. I ate exactly half, which for me is really huge because I am a full fledged member of the clean your plate club, that's why I try and stick with healthy things usually. I stopped when I was no longer hungry, not when full, not when stuffed, not when I was about to barf, but no longer hungry. I was really proud of that. She only ate half too, but I doubt she was as excited about it (all 120 pounds of her on her 5'8" frame, damn her, hahaha).
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 01:39 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

I have a couple.

My rings need resized! They actually feel off last night and I thought I'd lost them.

My dirtbike gear I'd bought a month or so ago fits! I had gotten the largest size they make (13/14) and the pants were TIGHT. I tried them on tonight and they fit great everywhere except a little snug in the thighs. Very wearable though. They get their maiden voyage tomorrow!

And I guess you could call this an NSV but for two weeks now I've been on plan with my eating. I've stayed under my 1800 calories a day average while including at least 100g of protein.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:16 PM   #23  
Melting Butter

Congrats everyone...you guys have some great NSVs!!!
healthyme05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 03:30 PM   #24  
Mom to an active 1 yr old

S/C/G: 175/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'8

I just had a NSV!!

I went shopping today and I bought my first pair of size 8 pants since high school!!! I first tried on the size 10's and they were a little loose so I grab the 8 (thinking it would be snug), but they fit perfectly!!
Alaynna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:15 PM   #25  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Cool

I have always said that the government should issue bonds to people who are trimming down, for clothes. We are helping America to not the the fattest country. hehehe.. I can dream right?

I dont have a NSV which I assume is a New Scale Victory. However, since I have lost between 90 and 100lbs my boobs literally DEFLATED. So.. for Valentines Day my fiancee bought be a beautiful set of ta-tas and I am happy to say that I am a 36C and I throughly enjoy wearing no bra, with certain shirts, I could never do that before because they had no shape, just hangy skin. So thats my latest, " I feel good about me" news.

Edited to say, obviously I didnt read the second page before I posted... I got it now, Non Scale Victory.. Newbie, sheesh..

Last edited by Ready2ShedLBS; 03-31-2006 at 08:22 PM.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:05 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Ready2shedlbs, I'm soooo jealous! I started out only having b cups so I'm scared to think about what they'll be when I reach my goal! How was the experience for you?
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 04:29 AM   #27  
44lbs gone!

S/C/G: 154/112/105

Height: 4'10''

OOoOo, I had one yesterday.
I tried on my size 16(14 usa size?) prom dress from when I was 16y/or, it was tight then and now lose!
and I also tried on my size 16(again14 usa) red satin grown from my 18th birthday party and it was too big!
both completely unwearable, which is a shame as they are beautiful dresses.
angeleyezx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:02 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 166/147/135

a guy at the gym asked me if i was a trainer yesterday. I kind of looked at him like he was crazy but then went home and thought about it and realized it was kind of a compliment. A little bit freaky though when you know people are staring at you at the gym.
LaurenDougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:15 PM   #29  
Melting Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2ShedLBS
I have always said that the government should issue bonds to people who are trimming down, for clothes. We are helping America to not the the fattest country. hehehe.. I can dream right?
I Like that idea!
healthyme05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:15 AM   #30  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacylambert
Ready2shedlbs, I'm soooo jealous! I started out only having b cups so I'm scared to think about what they'll be when I reach my goal! How was the experience for you?
It wasnt too bad, except at first, I thought my chest was going to cave in. But the doc had told me to do certain stretches and take hot showers every 30mins and after 3 showers (which if not for my fiancee i would have never done) i felt alot better, but was still in pain but it was minimal because i had drugs and my boobs looked deformed because I had the implant placed under the muscle because they look and feel more real that way, and if *god forbid* I ever get a lump I will be able to feel it because my "real" breast tissue is on top of the implant. My boobs did NOT look cute until about 4 weeks after surgery, they were up to my collar bones at first ( the implants) but they drop into place. They are beautiful now, and I love them, and would do it all over again. I know at first I was like.. why would people do this more than once. Also, I had a great doctor. When considering surgery just remember " you get what you pay for"
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote