3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Daily question (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/78310-daily-question.html)

bida 03-08-2006 06:11 AM

Daily question

If plastic surgery was cheap totally safe, painless and totally socially acceptable (aka, people didn't think twice about it) or hey maybe they did but wouldn't know you had it ;) or you just don't care! What would you get done?

for me - if there were no scars, boob lift, reduction I would love to go from a DD to a C - hopefully they will go to a D when I get thin though!

maybe take away the stretch marks or extra skin (if I get it) with no scars!

ladyjames63 03-08-2006 07:02 AM

I would make my rack bigger! And round out my butt; it is too flat (compared to my genetic family). And I would flatten my cheeks a bit. I actually think about plastic surgery a lot, because the things I would like to change about myself will not be fixed by losing weight, but of course I would not actualyl have it done. Scarring, expense, and all that jazz.

junebug41 03-08-2006 07:07 AM

sign me up for... a boob lift (24 and pancake boobs. ugh), a little lipo, and if I wasn't planning on having kids, a tummy tuck.

Of course, on can dream...

angeleyezx 03-08-2006 07:16 AM

no scars?
breast ogmentation
lipo maybe(on stubborn areas)
and stretch mark and skin removal

chloriform 03-08-2006 07:36 AM

I would like to even out my breasts.. One is like a cup size bigger then the other and get them raised... I might do my butt.. But I dunno I really do not like the ghetto booties just maybe have a little pop instead of it looking like a continuation of my back.. I want lasic eye surgery (i am not sure if thats considered plasic or not) And maybe just maybe a lip plumpy. Top lip mostly. If I was really lazy I would say like lipo or tummy tuck ... But I am trying to do all that by my self.

britomart 03-08-2006 07:58 AM

Yeah, if laser eye surgery counts I'd definitely do that.....

Otherwise, after I lose my weight I'd see what my boobs look like, if I don't lose a bunch off of them I'd get a reduction, if I do lose a bunch off them they'd probably need a lift :D My butt's always been pretty flat and boring, which I assume will only get worse, so I'd probably perk it up a little... Maybe lipo so my upper thighs don't rub together so much? Not sure if that'll go away!

2frustrated 03-08-2006 08:10 AM

Actually, no I don't think I would have anything done.

I've not been in hospital for anything, never needed to, so why put myself through it for vanity? Sure my boobs could do with being perkier, but they're happy in a wonderbra ;) Maybe my legs would look better with some lipo and reshaping, but then I'd have to give up kickboxing for months, and what's the point of having sexy legs if you can't kick the sh:tape:t outta people?

Cafe Ole 03-08-2006 08:10 AM

Yes! breast lift, tummy tuck, butt lift & some excess fat/skin from my arms & thighs, but until then.... my workouts continue :)

canadian*girl 03-08-2006 09:43 AM

if it was totally okay and safe, etc i would have my stomach flattened. that's about it i think.

mocha74 03-08-2006 12:56 PM

I think the major surgery I would get is a breast lift :) I would get the little stuff like laser removal for my stretch marks, microdermobrasion and electrolysis.

VirgoChic 03-08-2006 01:13 PM

I think about this all the time. I already intend on saving for a breast lift whenever I lose the weight. This depends on how much they improve afterward the weight loss, which I doubt will be very much.

bluedevil 03-08-2006 01:33 PM

I would definitely go for a full body lift. I've got a ton of loose skin, and it's driving me crazy!

teahoney 03-08-2006 01:34 PM

I would get any excess skin removed with no scars of course. A breast reduction (which I plan on getting anyway). I think that's it.

healthyme05 03-08-2006 01:36 PM

All I would want done would be to remove my stretch marks...old and new!

ncola 03-08-2006 03:21 PM

After I was finished having any kids I'd want, I'd want a boob reduction and lift (currently a DD, would love to be a C). If I still had any extra fat left I'd want to get it sucked, and have any excess skin or stretch marks removed.

other than that, I guess this would count as plastic surgery, I do want to eventually get laser eye surgery-- I have reallllly bad eye sight.