Old 01-30-2006, 03:21 PM   #16  

I've lost mine as I've lost weight
I've lost back fat, chest fat and breast fat. I've gone from a full C with a 34/36 measurement to a 32/34 B/ kind of C.

the worst part is that the asymmetry in them is now more obvious lol. But maybe with my final 10-20lb *reassessing my goals* it will fix up. I hope.

I actually really liked having larger breasts. I hated being sooo flat when I was younger and skinnier (i was a 32 b on a good day). I finally got used to having a cleavage and showing it off, and now it's gone! he he.
HAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 06:28 PM   #17  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

I think mine are a small C, but were bigger until I lost around 15 lbs. But when I'm at my natural smallest size, they're not particularly big, probably a 36 B. That's depressing. They already don't look too big right now, and I know they'll get even smaller when I lose more weight. It sucks, 'cause I too am a 'hippy' person and need a bigger top to balance out my hips.
Fat Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 06:30 PM   #18  
Healthy mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBK
I've lost mine as I've lost weight
I've lost back fat, chest fat and breast fat. I've gone from a full C with a 34/36 measurement to a 32/34 B/ kind of C.

the worst part is that the asymmetry in them is now more obvious lol. But maybe with my final 10-20lb *reassessing my goals* it will fix up. I hope.

I actually really liked having larger breasts. I hated being sooo flat when I was younger and skinnier (i was a 32 b on a good day). I finally got used to having a cleavage and showing it off, and now it's gone! he he.
hah hah, I know what you mean. I hate how one of my breasts are bigger than the other one. It looks so strange.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:42 PM   #19  
mom2cole

I have a question about breast size? After you loose the weight will they ever be "perky" again? When I was at my smallest size, a 36C, they were pretty big for my 5ft 2inch frame when I was in the 120's and now I am in the 160's and a 40DD, I don't mind my larger breasts but they are sagging and I don't like it. Told my husband I want a breast lift when I am done loosing weight.
mom2cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 06:54 PM   #20  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

I remember reading about it somewhere, but can't remember the details... does anyone know how much weight you have to gain/drop to see a change in bra size?

To answer the original question, I had to buy some bigger bras after gaining all this weight (went from 117 to 148 lbs in less than 2 years!!! ). They seem to be getting smaller - I don't quite see it yet, but I can feel it in the bra, and my bf says they've gotten perkier...
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 07:00 PM   #21  

I had mine surgically reduced in november and i'm so happy I did! I'm still a DD (you don't even want to know what I started out as) but now they are very very cute and perky! It's the best thing i could have done for myself!
susie_sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 07:04 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi Penguin
I remember reading about it somewhere, but can't remember the details... does anyone know how much weight you have to gain/drop to see a change in bra size?

To answer the original question, I had to buy some bigger bras after gaining all this weight (went from 117 to 148 lbs in less than 2 years!!! ). They seem to be getting smaller - I don't quite see it yet, but I can feel it in the bra, and my bf says they've gotten perkier...

My experience selling/fitting bras has been that you lose a cup size for each 20 lbs. My experience has also been that mose women are wearing the wrong size so it's worth your time to get a good fitting! It improves posture and your clothes fit and look better when the girls are high and dry!
Old 01-30-2006, 07:05 PM   #23  
Healthy mommy

Oh no!! That means by the time I lose all the weight I need to lose, I'll be like a negative A!
Old 01-30-2006, 07:08 PM   #24  

Don't worry Melanie! That's what padding is for! lol
Old 01-31-2006, 04:56 PM   #25  
Cruisin' for a Losin'

S/C/G: 278/249/170

Height: 5'9"

I always lose my "breast meat" first! I went from a DD to a C (back now to a D :-( )

that was the first thing someone noticed on me, my boss (a very close friend) said in a wisper "are your boobs shrinking?" It was so funny!
Chestnutlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:34 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm definitely with those who aren't happy about it. At my highest weight I was a full B. I've only lost a little over 30 pounds and I've DEF lost some size. I bought 3 new B bras and they are too big! If I'm already down to a A/B and have at least 50 pounds to go....it ain't gonna be pretty.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:40 PM   #27  
Healthy mommy

I know what you mean, staceylambert. It's depressing, especially everytime I glance over there to my inspiring Tyra Banks avatar and see her chest! Ahh!!

That's true susiesunshine, thank god for padding. And sports bras, they seem to give my chest an oomph.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:15 PM   #28  

I hope mine don't get too small! Before I gained the weight, I was around a size 3 and I DIDN'T even need a bra. My boobs were too small to fit in training bras! Now, I'm a 38C. I love this size and I actually wish they were bigger. Oh well, I'll take the small boobs if it means losing this weight.
honey-dipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:19 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_sunshine
My experience selling/fitting bras has been that you lose a cup size for each 20 lbs. My experience has also been that mose women are wearing the wrong size so it's worth your time to get a good fitting! It improves posture and your clothes fit and look better when the girls are high and dry!
No!!!!!!
honey-dipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:25 PM   #30  

I read somewhere (trashy slimming mag maybe) that breast size is something that's pretty likely to fluctuate anyway, but you can help with perkiness, etc. by building up the muscle behind with chest presses and stuff...
NoSenseOfAdventure is offline   Reply With Quote