12/9 QOTD...What's ur biggest fear?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Sorry so late today. I think that Jenn1017 wants to post the next one! Anyone that thinks of a good ?, by all means go ahead and post it, if one hasn't been posted for the day yet!!!

What is your biggest fear?

I'm afraid of bugs getting in my ears and heights!!!
  • Hmmmm...hard to say which one is the biggest fear, but maybe being in a horrible earthquake (very common in Cali). I was in the big '89 one and I know we will have one much bigger than that one in the next 30 years.

Also afraid of getting in a terrible car accident. I've had a friend who lost both of her legs in one a few years back. Getting attacked, losing all my friends and family, Being eaten by a huge anaconda LOL uggghhh so many.
  • Death!

When I was a little girl and I went out on the lakes in northern WI, I used to be afraid that someone's lost fish hook would get stuck in my eye as I rode in a motorized boat.
  • SNAKES! I am completely terrified, so much that I can barely stand to see them in pictures or on TV...
  • being in a car accident and plane accidents.
    Oh lucky me, I get to fly to NY tomorrow morning.
  • Something bad happening to my husband. I just don't even like to think about being without him or seeing him suffer.
  • non-death related I'd have to say the ocean. I'm just petrified every time I go in. Well I guess that is really death related too!
  • Sailboats !!!

I know it sounds bizarre, but I had some not-so-nice experiences on them as a kid. I am just TERRIFIED of falling off when they tip to the side. Which is weird, because I can swim really well...

But the ultimate nightmare came when I agreed to go out on a sailboat after my friend said, "Hey, you'll have fun, and we'll cure this fear once in for all!" Well, we lost a rudder, ran out of gas, and ended up having to call the Coast Guard.

Yeah, right -- "cure this fear once in for all...."

I'm also VERY afraid of sharks. I watch too much Discovery Channel, I think.
  • gaining back weight...getting fat again.
  • ever falling in love again.
  • Spiders, Snakes and Heights. If I see a spider I nearly go in to a panic attack. EEEWWWWWWW. Snakes arent as bad they just scare me, Heights set me into attack as well. I am such a baby!
  • Dark water... it is so scary!! Which is fabulous since I'm surrounded by Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. YIKES! I love the beach -- just not at night.
  • I HATE worms in all their ugtustic forms. I especially HATE inch worms *shudder* ug. Worms (catapillars) that hang from trees and lie in wait to fall in your hair or land on your shirt. They are the most discusting thing on earth and I would love a blight to smite them all to ****. (Sorry, but I feel very passionately about this dislike.......um, intensly!).
  • parking garages........
  • Death and not being able to say goodbye to everyone before I leave this earth...