Old 12-31-2005, 11:01 AM   #1  

Default Alcoholic Drinks Tonight

Happy New Years Everyone! (When midnight rolls around...) It's actually my boyfriend/my 2 year anniversary tomorrow- Our first kiss was the new years kiss!

Anyways, my question...I am going out tonight, and I don't plan on having a lot to drink, because when I do, I always want McDonalds/Hardees, because it's my ultimate hangover prevention for the next morning...I want to avoid all of that at all costs. I usually drink amaretto/sour, but that has a lot of sugar/calories in it. (not to mention the alcohol content is low) What would be a good drink of choice out at the bars tonight? I am not a huge fan of captain/diet coke, but maybe something that is good to drink with diet coke...I can't drink beer if my life depended on it...it tastes horribile to me for some reason, and I can't get used to it.

Any help would be wonderful! Thanks!
Julie
Pilatesgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 11:15 AM   #2  
No more fat mama!

Maybe something with vodka or whiskey? I am not much help cause I will be drinking the beer tonight!
bearcatmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 11:35 AM   #3  
Movin on down the scale

I drink Amaretto with Diet coke, and I have them mix them WEAK so I dont get the usual Strong drink like everyone else...it helps me stay sober all night, AND it taste like Cherry Coke to me.
GonnaLooseitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 06:32 PM   #4  
here I go again...

Gin and tonic is pretty low cal, but still packs a little punch.
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 06:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I had a verrry light scotch in diet coke on Christmas eve and it was surprisingly good. A dry wine isn't too bad calorie-wise either.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 06:52 PM   #6  
one of my goals!

S/C/G: 215/203/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaLooseitagain
I drink Amaretto with Diet coke, and I have them mix them WEAK so I dont get the usual Strong drink like everyone else...it helps me stay sober all night, AND it taste like Cherry Coke to me.

That is a really great idea.... and I even have it at the house!
Have you thought about the lite rum? Or, diet coke with vanilla vodka is yummy, too.
BrunetteChic_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote