Old 11-17-2005, 03:20 AM   #1  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

Default 3 week bootcamp

ok girls - I have a mission
thanksgiving is coming up 1
2 I am leaving for vacation on December 10th and right now I feel like crap. I know that the only way I will feel good about vacation (since I have not been losing weight since the summer -shame shame) is to start myself on a strict bootcamp to get my *** in gear so I am ready to hike and swim and be healhty on my trip.
who wants to join my bootcamp adventure?
I will be starting tomorrow in the AM - but feel free to join when you want.
My goal will not really be to lose weight so much as to feel like I am healthy and being healthy and able to maintain being healthy - and to do that I really know I need to excersize.

So this is a three week bootcamp - I leave 3 saturdays from this coming Saturday. Turkey day I will excersize but eat lots of turkey

and this is where I need help - I need motivation and support - so I must check in every day (and night to set my goal) and tell you what my goals for the next day will be. and I will motivate you to accomplish your goal for the day. make sense? ready for my 3 week bootcamp challenge? Come on - who is With me!!! Get that belly moving!

ok - so my goal for tomorrow
7:30AM (Since i have not jogged in a while) 2-3 mile jog around campus.
5-6 weight lift. there may be some racket ball thrown in - its a great sport you should all try it!

so now I must say goodnight so I can wake up at 7:15!!!

night all and good luck!
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 11:55 AM   #2  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Bida - I love it! And I'll think I'll join you too! Judging from the time this was posted, I think you are starting today, Thursday, yes? So I'll start today too. I've got a good night's sleep in me (rare anymore), and only have two classes today. My goal is not to drink too much tonight with the girls, and to get to the gym for at least 60 mins.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 12:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

That's an awesome idea bida! It will really keep you on track. I'll join in on Monday, I'm leaving today for a camping trip.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 12:47 PM   #4  

YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm totally there with you... I am going on a winter cruise at the end of the December and really don't want to gain a lot of weight when I am home for my week long Thanksgiving break. My mom already told me all of the fattening lunch and dinner plans she made for us... OY!!!
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 12:25 AM   #5  
Bida Bida Bida

How was Day Number 1 for people?
here was my day - I rolled over in bed - but then had to (at least I had to) run about half mile to my editing lab. I ate really well today though - and would and could go workout tonight but I am extremely exausted - and I am sick again - I don't know why.
so my plan for tomorrow is similar - but since its about 9:22 now, I am about to go to sleep (super early) in order to get up early before I join my friends for breakfast. Should be great - it is pretty in the AM - just need to get up in the AM!

How did you do Jenicra and Jenna?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:40 AM   #6  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

I did okay - but I came down with something yesterday too. Strep I think. So I made myself a smoothie and excused myself from the gym.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 06:31 PM   #7  
Bida Bida Bida

oh we are both doing bad on our boot camp journey - I just have head cold - but it makes me so tired
alas.
today I am planning on some racketball.
we alter the game too - so when one of us makes a mistake we either have to run a lap or pushups or sit ups (5) - i did lots of push ups last time - but it keeps it interesting.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:02 AM   #8  
Bida Bida Bida

well i played the racket ball (by myself ) but it did make it interesting - made me really run. and I lifted a little bit of weights.
tomorrow - run! our gym is closed
Old 11-20-2005, 11:25 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi there, I'm back!
I've had a cold as well and still have a little leftover. It's just soooo hard to exercise when you don't feel well.
Well after a bad week of food/exercise I'm ready to join the bootcamp. Monday at the gym I'm going to do 40 minutes of cardio, full body weights, and an exercise video at night. As far as food i just want want to keep the calories low in preparation for Thursday!
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 02:32 PM   #10  

Default OK I'm In!

Alright Bida,
You have convinced me to join. I am starting today 11/21 and will be posting my exercise AND meals since that is my weak point.

Today:

Exercise: 35 minutes eliptical

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ brwn sugar, bread and sugar free jam, coffee
Snack: pretzels
Lunch: cream of potato soup and sf/ff choc pudding
Dinner: will be going out for a drink for the monday night football game (go vikings!) and must be VERY good!

One day at a time and I will look slim on the beaches of Negril in January!
MNhockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 05:09 AM   #11  
Bida Bida Bida

yeah hockeyfan - how did it go stacy? Today I was incredibly busy - but managed to do Really well on the food front - as I was almost too busy to even think about eating really. So I feel good.
I rollerbladed a little - but didn't get great excersize in - tomorrow racketball - I hope
Old 11-28-2005, 06:09 AM   #12  
Bida Bida Bida

where is my bootcamp???
ok - so I have been some what good - I have been playing tennis for the past couple of days - which has been fun - but oh so different than racketball - i have been pretty decent on the food front - decent - not fantastic.
how is it going? 2 more weeks till I leave for Japan land!
Old 11-28-2005, 07:26 AM   #13  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

I'll give you BOOTCAMP! Drop and give me 50 MAGGOT!

Seriously though, I'm joining your bootcamp too! About 2 whole weeks left till 10th December! My next weigh in is 9th December and since my last 2 weeks have been pretty appalling (from being in Japan land ) I need to kick some wobbly butt!

Right - goals for today, a run at lunch time (in 5 minutes time) and when I get home, some weight lifting. My other goal for the day is to eat lots of healthy nutritious snacks and try to sort my head around not bingeing because of the weather.

Goals for tomorrow - a kick a$$ kickboxing class and good eating.

Girls, get in line for bootcamp mayhem!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 11:28 AM   #14  
Bida Bida Bida

really - you were in japan land we here in the states where just in turkey land!
Old 11-28-2005, 11:36 AM   #15  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Tokyo and kyoto and lots of places inbetween! We ate mostly cakes though - although I'm sure if we could read the menus we would've eaten healthier!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote