Tattoos & Piercings anyone?

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • I need pics everyone! I'm getting a tattoo, probably in the spring, but I'm still not sure what I want. I think I'll get my bellybutton re-pierced too. I took it out when I was pregnant with my ds because I was getting stretchmarks around it.
  • ahhh tatoos this is so weird because yesterday I was just talking about tatoos with my student and how people go crazy for them and for piercings, like those ones where they stretch out their ears. I have a small tatoo on my sternum, it hurt like H-E-double hockey sticks. I have a high tolerance for pain but this was crazy. after I was done I was told that was the most painful part of the body. Oh well...its there now.
    I also have my nose pierces twice with little tiny earings in them. I did those my self back in the day when there weren't piercing shops everywhere. So they have been in for about 15 years. wow, thats long I never thought of it that way. plus regular earing holes.
    My goal was to lose weight and get my son's name on my arm but it hasn't happened yet. My arms are still pretty flabby.
  • My nose is pierced (my reward for losing 100) and when I hit my goal weight I am going for my first tattoo

I also want to get my left cartilidge pierced, and my tragus.
  • Ears pierced when I was 2 months old. Since then I have nothing else. But I do want to pierce my belly button when I get to 130. Woo Hoo!
  • I'm pretty boring, I guess, just two piercings in each ear. At one time I did have the cartilidge pierced, and I loved it, but when I started my first internship I took it out because I was afraid it was unprofessional.
  • I have a swallow tattoo on each forearm, and then on my right bicep I have 2 flatspot tattoo (they are of 2 kids beating each other up) and then both of my ears are gauged to a 0gauge. Oh yeah and 2 lip rings. one on each side of the bottom lip.
  • I don't have any tattoos--I don't think I could sit still long enough to allow someone to repeatedly stab me with a needle thousands of times A piercing, on the other hand, is just one needle and you're done. I have 2 holes in each ear lobe, one in the top cartilage of my right ear, and one right in the middle of my right ear (kinda like where the lobe meets the cartilage, I guess--the lady who did it said she heard that that was the most painful spot on the ear, but I didn't think it was all that bad).

I also got my tongue pierced when I was a sophomore in college. I was SO afraid it would hurt or I would talk funny, but it really wasn't that big a deal. I had it pierced until about this past March when I started working at Ruby Tuesday again. We weren't allowed any piercings other than 2 in each ear, so I had to take it out very night during my shift. It became a pain to keep putting in and out, so I just left it out, and it has since closed. I would get it done again if I ever felt the burning desire to do so, but I don't think I really need it now. It was more of a "I'm going to do something no one would expect me to do" kind of thing in college, and I'm over that now.
  • I am one of the less adventurous here. I have 3 piercings in each earlobe and no tattoos.
  • I tried to take a picture of mine with a disposable camera (our digital broke recently ) and here is the poor result:
  • I have one tattoo (I want more). It's just an original piece of tribal art. I have 5 holes total in my ears and did have *in my thinner years* a "personal" piercing. I may actually do it again...I'm even thinking of getting my belly button pierced when I hit my goal weight. :grin:
  • Stacy, your tattoo is so cute!!
  • New to the site , but saw your thread and had to post here...

piercings...have one in each ear, have my tongue done, used to have my septum done(but it got infected and had to take it out), just got my nipples done last week(fyi-the tongue hurt worse, that was a pleasant surprise ), and i'm getting my septum re-done in a couple months

tattoos...have two small ones on each thumb and a large cross on my lower back that is shaded inside with a rainbow

In case you couldn't tell, the tattoo/piercing parlor is my version of a therapist
  • @ Stacey, that looks good!
  • I have three in each ear, planning to get a tiny hoop put into the very top of my right ear, I have my nose peirced, getting my tongue peirced and also my labret.

I'll get a tattoo when I turn 18 hopefully, as long as I have the funds!
  • Piercings - One in each ear and my cartlidge in my left ear. I used to have my belly button done, but took it out when I found out I was preggo with my first. I am going with hubby to get my nose done for Christmas.

Tattoos - I have a butterfly on my right foot, a tribal sun in the middle of my back and a celtic moon around my belly button. The moon looks like it's been hit by some asteroids since having my kids, but I have no regrets. I am going to get another tat at the same time I go to get my nose done. It will be hubby's first tat.