Old 09-15-2005, 02:31 AM   #1  

Red face What to do??

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie. My name is Nicole - very nice to be here! A little back story on myself:

* Four years ago I stopped looking at the scale when it hit 240lbs
* I officially started to diet, then eventually to exercise.
* I dropped down to about 143lbs almost two years after starting (two years ago)
* Over the last two years I have been successfully maintaining 150lbs

But now - crisis - I went home for a long visit (about a month). Totally got off the plan, I was a low carb eater before and I wasn't when I was home. I also didn't have a gym available and although I tried walking it just didn't help. Long story short I have about 20lbs extra (put on in a little over two months) that I am trying to lose.

I just don't know what to do. I mean I know what I need to do - but I can't seem to make myself do it *sigh* I am getting really getting depressed. Not just the extra weight but everything seems to be out of control. I am stressed out a work cause I have this crazy job, my husband lost his job over a year ago so I am stressed out at home and for some reason I am having a difficult time getting back in the swing of things. I can barely go a day without chowing down on something and that is just not like me...and I don't want to go to the gym either and thats not like me either.

I started on Leptopril the other day just to give me an extra boost. And although I am not thinking about food as much I still don't feel like myself.

What can I do?
fly2raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 06:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Try www.drbdiet.com That is the diet I am doing! If there is a clinic near you I suggest trying it. You could potentially lose the weight. I have been on it for a month and have lost 17.5 lbs!! I do cheat so I could have had better results but I am still happy.
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 06:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

oops am I not allowed to post a link? I have no idea how to erase it!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote