Old 06-13-2005, 02:43 PM   #16  
Mikey's girl

WOW I thought I was the only one.. LOL losing weight I think my boobs are getting a lil smaller, but not by much.I wanna gain a butt and keep my boobs Im in a good size d right now. the smaller I get the saggy they are. Even after having a baby, they SWELL like ballons, and deflate just like you said!
JustForUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:48 PM   #17  

Default Does exercise help?

I know that breasts are made of fat mostly, but would it help keep them from sagging if I focused on chest excercises?
I lost about 40pounds in highschool but my breasts were still a 36D. Then last year I lost about ten pounds and noticed they were a teeny bit saggier than I remembered them. Exercise made them a little bit perkier. I'm soo paranoid about them becoming saggy now that I plan on losing 30 pounds. I've heard good reviews about clarins breast firming oil, has anyone tried it?
aseya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:58 PM   #18  
I'm lovin my scale

Default Boobs

So, i've lost about 60 lbs from my highest weight of 255 and i gotta say my boob have seen better days. I was once a firm if slightly saggy 48dd, now i'm not sure what i am sinc i'm still in the process of losing. Since the weightloss they are definitely less firm and more saggy than they used to be. In addition to that i swear that they're more uneven. I'm not particularly lookin forward to showing them off without some serious support. I've been planning on buying myself some boobs and a booty when i'm no longer a poor college student and when i've reached my goal weight, the booty i may not need anymore (thank you winsor pilates) but i'm still holding out for the boobs.
Christine
imsexydamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:23 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

My boobs have shrunk and it is very disappointing. I think I had stock in Victoria's Secret with the number of undergarments I owned and now I can barely fill out my B-cups so they are useless...oh well I guess it's another reason to stop by the semi-annual sale coming up and replenish the wardrobe. Gotta find the upside to everything!
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 08:55 PM   #20  

Tanny! Congratulations on achieving your goal. I have had a few set backs recently.. and have been lazy to tell the truth.. but I'm back on the band wagon!

Anyway, regarding breasts. I have naturally low breasts - the top of them doesn't start until quite low on my chest, so even when I was an A cup I thought they were saggy. Turns out they're not. But the best thing I can suggest is doing chest exercises, such as flys, with resonable weights to develop your pectoral muscle and provide a good foundation for the breast tissue. Many women are suprisingly weak in this area (what i have observed at the gym anyway) and I know I have found that my bikini tops sit better since I have been working out my chest muscles. It's a reasonably big muscle group so don't be afraid to load it up a bit. Working your chest won't give you bigger boobs tho! (those "i must" exercises are hilarious!!)...But I must admit I am a little disappointed to have gone from an almost D (34-36) to a just c (32-34).. Once i had gotten used to them, I loved my big boobies! ha ha.... (after being an A from 14-18).
Cheers
T
HAL123 is offline   Reply With Quote