3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   A Fantabulous Birthday (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/57000-fantabulous-birthday.html)

NYCT1981 04-26-2005 04:48 PM

A Fantabulous Birthday

well, huff, puff, not that anyone here NOTICED, but yesterday was my birthday. i feel like mollly ringwald here, didnt anyone know??? :lol:

it was great!! i'm 24 now. :o

if you dont want to hear about my wonderful dinner, move away from the computer now....

we (bf and i) went a wonderful upscale caribbean type joint. we had mojitos (rum, ginger ale and some other stuff) and our pre-appetizer appetizer (lol) was this big raw bar sampler, which included lobster, shrimp, clams and oysters with three kinds of sauces. mmmm. then we had 2 appetizers (we went all out, OK??)... duck confit empanada with foi gras on top and cuban style pork spring rolls... yum yum. bf had steak for his entree and i had tuna in a black bean sauce. fabulous! then for my birthday dessert we split kahlua mousse over a brownie with vanilla gelato and espresso soaked dates. i love great restaurants where you can try fun things! yay! :D

bf got me a digital camera and printer, and a new full length mirror to admire myself in. prepare yourself to be dazzled with photos of me!

so now, with less than two weeks before i go vacation, i am super OP and an exercise machine!

thanks for "listening" to my rambling

paperclippy 04-26-2005 05:04 PM

Happy birthday Megan! Wow, that dinner sounds great. ;) It's nice to have an indulgence on special occasions!

flxthct107 04-26-2005 07:21 PM

Happy Birthday Megan! That dinner sounds fabulous! And what nice presents from your BF!

jenicra 04-26-2005 08:03 PM

I knew, I just wasn't talking so I could be super-mean!

NOT! Sorry we missed that - how rude are we? Well, anyways, happy slightly belated birthday! 24! Sounds so OLD!!! :P

kellibee2000 04-27-2005 10:43 AM

:hb: Happy bday, Megan! :cheers: :balloons: :gift: :hat: Well, you don't have to be a Huffy McHufferson about it, LoL! It sounds like you had an awesome birthday & and very sweet, supportive (and proud) bf. Congrats on being so close to your weight goal too! It'll be no time now.

spillthebeans 04-27-2005 10:51 AM

Happy (belated) birthday to you, :gift:
Happy (belated) birthday to you,
Happy (belated) birthday dear Megan
Happy (belated) birthday toooo Yoooooouu!
:balloons:

ps

You live in a zoo
You smell like teen spirit
and you look fabulous darling!!!!!!!
:queen:

I'm glad you had a wonderful dinner, and sounds like a wonderful boyfriend to! Best wishes for you this year!!!!

Jessie_777 04-27-2005 01:48 PM

Happy Belated Birthday! :) Sounds like you had a wonderful time :hat:

jdoggmartin 04-27-2005 04:41 PM

Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like it was a great one!

Ahealthierme 04-27-2005 05:19 PM

Happy belated b-day- Im glad it was a good one!

(p.s. my mouth is watering hearing about your bday dinner- sounds so yummy!)

NYCT1981 04-28-2005 11:20 AM

:o aww shucks guys

thanks for the birthday wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my camera should be arriving today. yes, bf is a wonderful guy. THAT BEING SAID, he has his "quirks" such as this conversation

me: does the camera come with a case because i'll need a case when we take it on vacation
him: take is on vacation??? you are going to take it on vacation???
me: ummm... yes, of course. i want to take pictures
him: but it could break.. or get stolen... you should take a cheaper camera
me: what is the point of having a camera if you dont bring it places where you want to take pictures???? where am i supposed to take pictures?
him: i dont know... around the house?

:lol: he always does this... he doesnt trust me with electronic equipment. and i have had the same cell phone for the whole time we have been going out (2 years - yes i need an upgrade but its a nice one) and he has lost his twice (TWICE!) in that time.