Old 03-25-2005, 12:49 PM   #1  
Losing It :D

Default Getting back on track....Hopefully

Hi Ladies

I am getting back on track! I have lost a lot of weight so far but I have come to a stand still. I dont know what to do. I need to lose 60 pounds still to reach my goal of 160. Has this happened to anyone? I was doing so good. keeping track of everything I ate excerisesing everyday.ect ect. Ever since me moved last may I have lost track of everything. Is there anyone out there who can give some motviational words so I can see the light of day AGAIN?

Thank for reading

Amanda
Amanda456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:58 PM   #2  
But Want The Body Too!!

Hi Amanda!! It sounds like we are both at the same point.. Im at 220 and would like to lose 60 pounds.. I would be happy with 40! After my Mom remarried we moved around.. COnstantly and I know that didnt help.. Before that I was an average sized girl.. Now Im an overweight woman.. As far as motivation words.. We're all here to support each other.. We motivated and push each other to reach the goals we set.. No matter how big or small.. 10 pounds.. 100 pounds.. We're here for each other.. Something that has helped me is that my fiance' is a very supportive man.. He makes sure that I do my exercise and that I eat right.. We both are healthy eatters.. Even if it doesnt show in my weight.. Im the healthiest eatter that I know! LOL.. If you are exercising, set a time each day to exercise.. Make sure you get it done.. Dont make excuses for it.. I also keep a food journal and an exercise journal.. An exercise journal on this site.. And both on another as well as on my computer.. I also have been tracking my measurements which is really helpful by the way .. So in the end, maybe I should just say this.. YOU WILL GET TO YOUR GOAL!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Beautiful_Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 05:07 PM   #3  
Losing It :D

Talking

Hi Beautiful Inside

Thanks for the encouraging words. i will make sure to keep a work out Diary and food Diary. Starting today. I feel the motivation already so your getting married? Me too...In september. I got engaged in December. I have been so stress planiing everything the wedding is going to be 10 hours away when our parents live so its been really stressful planning a far away wedding.

anyways, Have a great weekend I'll talk at you later

Amanda
Amanda456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:46 AM   #4  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi Amanda! You've definitely come to the right place for support and motivation! Congratulations (and to beautiful_inside!!) on your engagement! My boyfriend also helps we with motivation and getting me to eat right and go to the gym (we live together, but we're not engaged . . . yet!). I'm sure you can depend on your fiance for support! I've heard wedding planning is incredibly stressful, which might contribute to emotional eating and stuff like that, but imagine how good you will look on your wedding day after you lose that weight!
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote