Old 03-28-2005, 12:07 PM   #1  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Smile Weekly Chat 3/28-4/3

Good Morning Ladies and Gent!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend. I think, well, I know I ate quite a bit this weekend, and I didn't exercise. I have my work cut out for me this week, I have to get my butt to the gym and run!!!

OK, ladies, this is it, the last week of March, let's finish strong! Let's do good this week!

This week I will:
1-drink all my water
2-eat healthy lunches-No fast food
3-get to the gym at least 3X this week, for at least an hour each time
4-No late night snacking
5-crunches and push ups every night.
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 02:20 PM   #2  
But Want The Body Too!!

Oh Easter got me good!! LOL.. I was doing great! On the right track but once the weekend hit I didnt exercise.. I ate good on Saturday, and most of the day on Sunday.. I was eating fruit.. Lots of it.. But then Sunday night, I looked at the sweets and gave in to some of them.. Ugh! No gain or lose fr last week though, so I suppose that's a good thing, the scale could've went up but didnt..

My Goals For This Week...

Drink Plenty Of Water!
Exercise At Home EveryDay!
Get To The Gym As Much As Possible!
No Eatting After 6:30
Beautiful_Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 03:01 PM   #3  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Oh man, there has been so much going on lately that my diet is really getting hit hard. I went to visit my friend in Philadelphia for the weekend, and while I got a whole lot of walking done (like all day long for two and a half days), I also ate at restaurants twice a day. I tried to limit my portions, but I still ate too much and I know it. :P I also went out to a couple bars with my friends, and I know that alcohol has almost as many calories per gram as fat!

Anyway, I didn't GAIN any weight, but I haven't lost any either (nothing new, I haven't lost weight in weeks, again). Even though my diet is suffering, I'm still planning on going to the grocery store tonight to get cheap leftover easter candy. :P I need to eat a Cadbury egg, or it's just not spring! Then this coming weekend my bf and I are going to our friends' wedding, which will entail more eating and drinking. AND, since we are going on our usual workout day, I will miss one of my three workout days this week (I did last week too for traveling).

I'm really hoping that after this weekend I will get back on track food-wise. I reeeeeally want to start losing again, since I seem to be totally plateaued for the second time this year (only 4 lbs away from the first one!). I already know I won't be able to make my goal by June, but I want to lose at least 10 more pounds by June 1, and I'm not sure I can do it at this rate!

Goals for this week:
- make workouts extra hard, to make up for missing a day
- eat well during the week to make up for screwing up the weekends
- limit myself to 1 cadbury egg and 1 chocolate bunny as the total of my easter eating this year (somehow I doubt I will succeed at this one)
- drink more water . . . I never drink nearly enough water. I'm hoping once it's warmer I will be inspired to drink more.
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 05:12 PM   #4  
But Want The Body Too!!

Okay, digital scales are my enemy!!! LOL!! Oh my, I just went and bought one and its saying 8 pounds higher than my regular scale is saying!!! How frickin horrible is that?!?! That's crazy!! I step on it once with all my clothes and it says 229.5 .. I get on it without my shirt or shorts and it says 227.. So I get dressed and step on it again and its saying 228.. What the heck?! LOL.. I think Im doing to take the average on them.. Or wait and weigh first thing in the morning which is what I normally do before I start freaking out anymore.. LOL.. I thought this would be a better way to track my weight and now its making me mad that I bought it!! Geez!! Im on a fast for 2 days.. I know it seems I do that alot, but honestly I dont.. I tried 2 weeks ago and my FH wanted to have dinner Sunday night so there went that whole fast.. And then with it being Easter weekend, I messed up also, I completely forgot about it being Easter and I started a fast on Saturday, I made it until about 5:00 Sunday and I ate some candy and a hot dog.. How childish? LMAO! So I started again today.. A fresh start.. New week.. New ideas.. Im not going to mess this one up.. I honestly havent been hungry all day, but Im going to eat at dinnertime..
Old 03-29-2005, 06:06 AM   #5  
But Want The Body Too!!

Happy Happy Happy!!!!! Im finally below 220!!!! I got on the scale this morning and I was happy to see 219!!! Oh Im happy!!! And I figured that the digital scale is exactly 5 pounds off.. I had my Mom test it out and it was exactly 5 off for her and I tried them both this morning.. Digital said 224.. Regular said 219.. So Im going with 219.. Im never had any problems with my regular scale before.. And with it being off for her as well, I feel more confidant to just take 5 off whatever it says
Old 03-29-2005, 10:23 AM   #6  
slow and steady

Yay, congratulations Beautiful Inside! I hate digital scales too, they always read more for me than a regular scale! I wonder why?
Old 03-29-2005, 11:10 AM   #7  
2blessed2Bstressed

Beautiful Inside: congrats! It's a great feeling to seem some movement in the right direction isn't it? Enjoy! you are doing good, keep it up!
Old 03-29-2005, 01:58 PM   #8  
Angie

Hey ya'll. Just thought i would pop in for a bit and say hi. I mostly post on Dr. Phil in here but i thought i shouldl expand my horizons and find some people my own age!

just a tad about me-
started the Ultimate weightloss solution (Dr. Phil) in... mid february.
Still working it.. got slightly off track a few times, but all in all, its going well.

5'7"
single parent

(does that sum it up pretty well?)

you all seem to be so encouraging and doing soooo well on your weight loss! keep up the good work!

Angie
angelfadedblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 03:18 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

I always use my digital scale and it seems pretty accurate. One way to test your scale is to put a 5-lb weight (or bag of sugar etc) and see what it measures at. Might be easier to test a regular scale this way than a digital but it would give you an idea. Congrats on the loss!
lizzbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 05:41 PM   #10  
But Want The Body Too!!

Well, Ive been stepping on the thing off and on today and ive got a variation of a few pounds, which is normaly for me.. I go go up and down all day, 2 sometimes 3 pounds.. Im keeping track this week of it though, Im stepping on each first thing in the morning and writting it down.. I will see what it says on Sunday..

On a happier note.. I did a measurement today of my body.. And all together, since March 1 Ive lost 18.5 inches total!!! That's really amazing considering Im not down that many pounds.. But obviouslly Im definately toning up in the right areas!! I was so happy when I saw that! Ive never in my life thought that I could see that much of a difference.. So ladies, if you think you arent going anywhere with your dieting.. Take measurements!!!!! You will notice a difference with them!!! And believe me, it will definately motivate you!!!
Old 03-29-2005, 09:05 PM   #11  
Angie

That is absolutely fabulous!!! Way to go on the inches! I have found that inches are the way to go when you are looking for some validation.
angelfadedblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 09:36 PM   #12  
But Want The Body Too!!

Oh believe me.. THEY ARE!!! Haha.. Everyone tells me they notice Im doing something different.. I dont notice?? So Ive always heard that you're going to lose inches when you start exercising and all.. I got out the trusty tape measure! Haha.. Only 9 pounds this month but the inches are alot better!! I was really surprised.. But it definately is enough to keep me motivated!
Old 03-30-2005, 09:21 AM   #13  
slow and steady

Hi all! This morning when I stepped on the scale it was 155 instead of 156! I'm hesitant to write that down though, because I'm afraid I will just be back to 156 tomorrow (or if not then, then on Monday). How long do you usually need to maintain a weight for before you officially say "I weight XXX pounds?" Like, if I eat a lot this weekend and I'm 156 on Monday, does that mean that the 155 was a fluke, or that I gained a pound back?
Old 03-30-2005, 10:46 AM   #14  
2blessed2Bstressed

Welcome Angie!

It's one today and tomm left of March. How are we doing girls with our goals for March?
Old 03-30-2005, 11:14 AM   #15  
But Want The Body Too!!

Okay.. I just stepped on the scale.. And Ive got 3 to go!!!!! Chances are I wont make it, but darnit Im going to get as close as I can to it!!! LOL.. I stepped on the scale when I first woke up and it was saying 219.. Well, before I got into the shower, I stepped on it again without being dressed and it said 218!! Im so happy!! WOW, that's incredible to me honestly.. I cant wait for the official end of the month!! I need to hide the scale

Last edited by Beautiful_Inside; 03-30-2005 at 11:50 AM.