Old 09-12-2004, 05:25 PM   #1  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Default Weekly Chatting Thread 9/12 - 9/18

So I'm back from the honeymoon & wedding - all went wonderfully and I'll be posting pics as I get them. I'm ready to refocus on weight loss, and today is new day #1. How's everyone else doing?
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 01:25 PM   #2  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

congrats Mrs. Jenicra! I'm glad that everything went well and can't wait to see the pics!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 02:56 PM   #3  

Hi everyone!!!! Its been soooo long since I last posted. I'm back from my wedding, honeymoon, and second reception. We just got back on Sunday so the apartment is a mess. I'm now thrown back into reality with work.

I'm in process of getting pictures online, but the wedding was wonderful!

I can't wait to get back into weight loss. I need to find a new gym though... and that is never fun.

CONGRATS TO JENICRA!!!!!!! Hope your wedidng was wonderful!
tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 03:59 PM   #4  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Tonic! Hello! Congrats to you too! My wedding was wonderful too - we'll have lots of pics to share soon I'm sure.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 05:51 PM   #5  
2blessed2Bstressed

Jenicra & Tonic:Hey married ladies...glad to have u back! You haven't missed to much....it's been pretty quiet around here. Mostly because everyone has been hitting the gyms so much (I hope I'm right girls!!!)

So much going on school is back in full force it's already first exams time. Somehow I managed my schedule though so I don't miss the Apprentice on Thursday...so yeah for that! Anyone else watch that...I know there are a few reality show girls out there. Everyone have a great week
Old 09-14-2004, 09:36 PM   #6  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

sorry i havent posted in awhile, I have been reading, just too lazy to type i guess!!

welcome back married chicks!! can't wait to see the pics.

i am doing okay, i'm still at 155, i'm just not getting enough exercise. its my fault, of course, but my day just seems so long to me. i get up early, my commute is long, i leave work late, get home late and just want to eat dinner and hang out. i have been trying to take walks during my lunch break, but i don't even take that long of breaks. blah. i think i just need a little more motivation to get MOVING.

ooh i love the apprentice. this week they are going to invent an ice cream flavor i think! cool, i like ice cream, lol.
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 10:16 PM   #7  

Welcome back you old married ladies! (J/K--I've got 3 years on ya!)

Going back to school is hard! I can't find time for anything! Yes I can. That's just an excuse!!!

Fortunately my Monday class gets out early enough that I can still watch most of my favorite show--Monday Night Football! Anybody in Fantasy Football? I'm in a league that got drafted today. Since I was at work, my hubby drafted them for me. He did pretty well. Except he drafted Steve Smith for me -- who broke his leg last night! Ehhh, what are ya gonna do?

I hope you're all having a productive week. Hoping to get out and rollerblade tomorrow. Do a no rain dance for me.
skinned knees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 02:29 PM   #8  
2blessed2Bstressed

TannyMC; ooooohhh, Ice Cream, yummy! My favorite by the way Blue Bell, Vanilla Bean...mmhh yummy. So the Apprentice looks good so far. Lots of interesting characters, like Raj from team Mosaic. I'm thinking the girls are going to keep kicking butt..because that is what we are good at

Skinned Knees: I hear you on the busy school schedule. I'm busy all day with work and nights with school, so I've been trying to make up for lost work out time on Fridays, Sats, and Sundays...walk a little longer...push myself, since those are my three days as of right now. When it starts to get to cold to hit the track, I'll join back at the gym and get my butt up at 6am...ugh. So anyways, just wanted u to know I hear ya.
Old 09-17-2004, 02:10 PM   #9  
2blessed2Bstressed

TannyMC: can you believe what happened in the boardroom last night? Shocker!! I just love that show! I can't believe how horrible the girls are ...well, I can, but poor Suzy ( i think that is her name, the resteraunter)

Happy Friday GIrls! I hope everyone has a great weekend
!
Old 09-17-2004, 04:25 PM   #10  
taking it 1 day at a time

Default Tgif!

I am so glad I found this website. You are all so wonderful and supportive of each other. I promise to be there to support too!
What did I miss in the Boardroom last night?! I was so exhausted last night I went to bed early.
I made an appointment for a tour of Curves next Wed. for my birthday. I think it would be the perfect bday gift to myself to get in shape. I know dieting won't work magic and I know I will occasionally want to digress from it and won't beat myself up over it if I am working out too.
skinned knees: I know exactly what you mean about school being back in swing. I had such a nice time actually getting sleep this summer. It's only the middle of Sept. and I am already running on empty.
I did notice on days I got up early to walk that I ended up having more energy the rest of the day.
To the newlyweds: I am sure you have heard this before, but really take the time to have "just you" time. I have been married a little over a year now, and we spend less time together now that we live together than when we had to make an effort to see each other. Busy lives do not have to mean distant marriages. My husband and I started doing the walking together in the mornings to get back our "us" time while getting exercise!
I guess that's it for now.
LSB
lawstudentblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 02:21 PM   #11  
2blessed2Bstressed

lawstudent: here's the update on Apprentice: Remember the guy that is on the girls team Apex? Well, he earned with their team winning last week the ability not to be called into the boardroom he is, what's the word here??? he is not eligible. Well, he became overconfident and bet that if their team lost on this ice cream competition, he would give up his ineligibility, because he was that confident that he did his part and wasn't going to be voted off...well, needless to day, the girl that chose who goes to the boardroom chose him (he didn't even pack his bag) and Donald was so astounded that he would give up his ineligibility that he fired him on priniciple he reprimended him and told him he was stupid about 5X so it was shocking!