Old 07-06-2004, 10:52 AM   #1  

Default Weekly Chat 7/4 - 7/10

Hello Hello Hello Hello (That was an echo) It's so dead around here, but I suppose that means vacations and whatnot, which is a good thing.

It's great to see so many newbies around here lately! Jump-in where ever!

I hope everyone's 4th was great! BBQs and Fireworks! I actually didn't overeat, which I expected. I think I didn't because I've been eating like crap for 3 weeks and I can really feel it in my body. I'm more sluggish and just feel like I have all these massive blobs on me (which is true, but I'm really uncomfortable with them now!) Well, here's to healthy eating and activity again!!!
deeloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 01:57 PM   #2  
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

Not sure how these "weekly chats" are supposed to go (Newbie jumping in here!)... but I'll wing it...!

Although not American, happy (belated) July 4th to all that celebrated!

Not much planned for the week ahead, although my 2 y/o "monkey" keeps me on my toes. I was hoping to get out to the park today (chase her around... burn some cals) but no go. We are finally seeing a decent amt. of rain. Ah well, perhaps tomorrow...! <--- Famous last words!

I'm still needin' to get myself motivated. Eeesh. My birthday is only a month and a half away and that cute lil' black dress I bought to wear out is becoming less and less do-able. Ugh. Perhaps I should duct tape the dress to the fridge...!

Anyways, hope you all have a great, productive, healthy week!

~mel
macdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 02:33 PM   #3  

Sorry.. been really busy. I had a good weekend (visited family and my fiance). I'm going to try to get back on plan with working out and eating, but its been really tough lately. I know after August (my wedding) I'll suddenly have tons more free time
tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 04:46 PM   #4  

What a fun weekend! My best friend came home with her 1 year old and 3 1/2 year old. Then on the 4th we blew up a lot of fireworks. Like $200 worth. You know boys, they love to blow things up. Yesterday we rented 3 movies and went to Spider-Man 2 in the theater. I did a lot of boating with my family too. There is nothing like relaxing on a pontoon, comfortable in a bikini because you are just hanging out with your family and friends. Also, my imaginary boyfriend Lance Armstrong is racing in Le Tour de France, which is my family's spectator sport of choice. It makes me feel like I should get on a bike and ride a couple hundred miles. Ok, not quite, but it makes me want to be healthy. So all in all, a fun and relaxing weekend. Hope everyone elses was too.
South Dakota Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 02:27 PM   #5  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Macdeez: Welcome aboard!

Hello Everyone!

Things have been going great, just busy with working full time, and summer school! Cramming five mos of school work into five weeks keeps my head spinning. I will be getting up at 6am tomm to hit the gym and do some weights before I go to work, so wish me luck...getting up that early is going to be more of the battle.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer time, and keeping those lbs off!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 03:26 PM   #6  

Its pretty quiet in here. Hopefully that means everyone is out having fun. I've had a day full of walking. I am looking forward to a fun weekend. Aside from working all day and a wedding tomorrow night, it should be pretty relaxing. I was hoping to drop 10 pounds by the time I had to wear a strapless dress to this wedding, but I'm determined to have a great time none the less. Hope everyone is doing good. If nothing else, I can say that I make at least one good decision regarding my health every day. It might be one healthy meal, one mile of walking, or a couple extra glasses of water, but every little bit helps.
South Dakota Chick is offline   Reply With Quote