Old 06-06-2004, 06:31 PM   #1  

Default Weekly Chat 6/6 - 6/12

Here we go girls! Another week of commitment to meet our goals! Stick with it!!!
deeloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 01:32 PM   #2  
Binky Bear

I would like to post my weekly weigh-in; hopefully, it will keep me motivated knowing that someone is "looking" at my progress. I finally bought a scale for my dorm room and it is sitting beside my fridge. Since I will in school over the summer (for 10 weeks), I would like to lose my "freshman-20" that I gained since January.

Highest weight (June 2003) - 152
Lowest weight (August 2003) - 130
Current weight - 149
1st Mini-goal weight - 140
2nd Mini-goal weight - 135
3rd Mini-goal weight - 130
Goal weight - 120
billinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:47 PM   #3  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Gosh, I can't believe it's finals week spring term already... whew - I really need to work on my project! :P Anyways, I've been on and off a lot these past couple of weeks with the whole diet thing, so since my mum's wedding is in less than 2 weeks I've committed myself to being extra good for these next two weeks. Going to keep pretty low-cal and kick up the exercise a notch. I WILL be 180 or lower by her wedding, even if no matter how skinny I am, I will look like a chubby mauve pilgrim in my bridesmaids dress! Oh well, I love her anyway.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 10:22 AM   #4  

Hey ladies,
Just wanted ya'll to know i'm still alive. (-; We're moving cross-country in a couple weeks, so honestly that's been my bigger focus lately. I'm still working out, though not recording it on the log. Just checkin' in--you ladies are doing so well! (-:
Jen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 11:39 AM   #5  

Hi everyone. I am still alive too... just super busy. I'm trying to get everything together for my vacation to Oregon/Washington this Friday. I'm going to be seeing my fiance's little sister graduate from college and then driving up to my parents place in Washington to do wedding related stuff. It will be a busy and sorta stressful trip. At least I get to see my fiance!!!!!!! Being apart has sucked, but at least time has passed quickly.

Jen24 - Have an awesome time driving across country. Are you driving from the east to west? Which route are you taking? I've done the north route and the south route on my cross country driving trips. Do not miss the badlands (in South Dakota).. they are awesome! I'm not sure if you are going that way.. but its worth the trip.

Jenicra - I am sure you will look beautiful in your bridesmaid dress. Look how far you have come!! Thats nothing to laugh at or dismiss. You have done so well.

billnar - I think everyone gains the freshman-15 or more. It sucks, but it sounds like you are making the right steps to lose it again. Just don't be slave to the scale. Take measurements too!

deelooser- Yikes.. I am not on track with my goals at all. Maybe after my vacation
tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 01:25 PM   #6  
Divine Gal

hey gang!! I have a new pic to show... What do you think of it? See a difference between avatar and this pic?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me again.jpg (5.3 KB, 20 views)
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 02:12 PM   #7  

Wow Lynnie!!! You're looking good. Keep it up!
deeloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 04:19 PM   #8  
hottie in training

lynnie, I can totally see the difference between your two pics. good for you! Keep it up!
JennPGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 04:22 PM   #9  
hottie in training

oh I also wanted to add that I re-joined weight watchers. I am doing the meetings and I am sooooooooooo freaking serious about it now (with the wedding next year.) My Fiance is being totally supportive which is great. I am also doing the online thing because it makes it even easier, even if it does cost more, it is so worth it if I can finally get to my LT Goal!
Things have been crazy here at work since I have returned from vacation. it is so busy. It is nice to be busy but I feel like I am never getting caught up!!
Just wanted to check in. I too am still exercising but not posting it. tonight i plan to go for a walk since it is so nice outside here.
ttyl
jenn
JennPGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 06:21 PM   #10  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Smile

Hey everyone! yes that includes all of you losers!!!

Busy, busy that is what I am, have summer school, two tests tomm, and another exam on friday. It's a lot of work, but it's nice to knock out a course or two in only five weeks, rather than a whole semester.

My eating has been good, just eating salads...been really organized with my schedule and bringing my lunch to work w/ me every day. I feel so much better eating my food from home, rather than Wendy's dollar menu. Since I can't really get to wokring out during the week, at least I can control what I eat every day.

Have a great week everyone!

by the way Lynnie, can see the diff! Way to go!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 11:18 PM   #11  

tonic--we'll be driving from the southeast (greenville SC) to the upper midwest (northeastern SD). I was born & raised on the farm there, and my husband & I are moving back to my "home"! So we'll be taking an all-interstate route, heading through Knoxville TN, possibly Cinncinnati & Indianapolis, etc. In fact, our first night on the road we'll be staying with friends in Arthur, IL! It's a tiny little town in a very Amish area, just south of you I think! Perhaps you've heard of it.
And yes, I agree, the Badlands are awesome! Like another world, really. Since I grew up in SD, I'd been to the Black Hills area several times on family vacations, but DH & I also spent our honeymoon in the Black Hills.
Jen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 01:44 AM   #12  

Jen - Thats cool! The Black hills are really nice too. I guess you know that area well since you grew up there. I am not originally from Illinois... so I don't really know any of the little towns around here. Hope you enjoy your trip!
tonic is offline   Reply With Quote