Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 11:04 AM   #46  

Jen, it’s so awesome that you’re building your house!! That’s always been a dream of my husband’s and mine. But, we bought a house this summer and I wouldn’t trade it for a custome made home just yet.

Jdogg, Have fun with your Dad!

Spill, don’t forget to focus on the fun you’re having and not trying to compare yourself with others. (I’m always guilty of that in a swimsuit)

Katia: Enjoy New Zealand!!! That’s one of my dream places to visit.

My reality addiction is Average Joe 2. Mainly because that’s the only thing on tv that interests me after Everwood on the WB! Anyone else watch that?

Enjoy the weekend! Live it up!
Old 02-28-2004, 06:51 PM   #47  

Dee--we're actually not *building* the house, it's an old (early-1900's) farmhouse that my Dad has moved to a new site, put on top of a new basement, and restored. It is really neat! The house is in South Dakota (where I'm from), and DH & I are in South Carolina. But we are moving up to SD in a few months, so progress on the house needs to continue quickly! My Dad is working so hard on it, doing an awesome job. I can't wait to move in! (-;
Old 02-28-2004, 08:31 PM   #48  

I'm very excited about my trip, New Zealand is on my list of places to visit and I never thought I would get there so soon. I've got a lot to do before I leave, I'm going to do some research on their electoral system for a paper. Not too exciting, but I don't care, I'm going to a new country!

My challenge is to keep up my level of fitness while I'm travelling. I'm not planning to do any long runs, but I will be doing 3 mile runs a couple of times a week if I can (plus glacier hiking and scuba diving in my spare time - those count as exercise, I hope).

Jen - Your new/old house sounds amazing! I love old homes, and with the new basement and the restoration work your father is doing, is sounds like you'll be getting a gorgeous old house without some of the problems that accompany older buildings.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:22 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

hey, tomorrow is LEAP DAY. it's not real.

so, i had a big challenge today, and i'm proud to say i PASSED!

david and i took another one of those chinese cooking classes from last semester. i had a plan: only eat ONE of each thing we make, eat breakfast at home, and wear tight pants. i did all three.

i had ONE egg roll, ONE potsticker, and ONE pancake thing. plus i asked the teacher if i could cook some chinese greens, so i had that and some bean sprouts. i rule.

in other news, my body must have freaked out that i am back on plan, because it got TOM randomly, in the middle of the month. i'm not due for another week. wah.
Closed Thread