Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 11:18 AM   #16  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Hi Formia, welcome to the coolest board of girls

I love, love, love Mexican food. I live here in Dallas, and there are tons of great places to eat, I like the hole in the wall places, rather than the chain resteraunts. Eating mexican food is great, its staying away from that huge bowl of chips and never ending salsa where all those extra calories can really add up!

Man, I'm getting hungry already!

Anyone watching the Bachelorette tonight? Lucky Meredith, I bet she is glad Bob didn't pick her now

age 25, 5'11
SW 201
CW 168
GW 150
Old 01-14-2004, 11:18 AM   #17  
SuperWoman

S/C/G: 194/157.5/145

Height: 5'9"

Hello Ladies,
I hope everyone had a nice holiday season! I've been away from the site for a while and have gained a couple of pounds. My husband was home from Iraq and my mom is visiting so I have been eating a little more than usual. I'm no longer breastfeeding my son, so I'm free to eat dairy again. Yay!! He has a dairy allergy, so I've been without all dairy for the last 10 months. It was hard, but I also lost my pregnancy weight faster. Anyway, now that I'm free to eat whatever, I have been and now its starting to show. I have to get back on track and I'm sure you guys will help.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:57 AM   #18  

Formia - Thanks I've recently been working hard on updating my site and advancing on the planning. I used to think this would be easy.. but its hard to please everyone!

Ok.. so next week I plan on waking up early to do Pilates (assuming I get a dvd soon). So I will be just as crazy as you Formia
Old 01-14-2004, 11:58 AM   #19  

spillthebeans - I hope to watch it.. but depends on if I have time.

I really need to go bra shopping. I did not find any that I liked on my last visit Sucks.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:43 PM   #20  
Movin' and Losin'

Oh, spill, I'll definitely be watching "The Bachelorette" tonight. I'll exercise while I'm watching since it keeps my attention so well. I'm not too sure what I think about Meredith... It will be interesting to watch!

All this talk about Mexican food... yum! I avoid the chip basket. I used to eat tons of chips and salsa before. I don't eat any now. I usually get a taco salad and don't eat the fried shell.

Jen: Well, I'll probably be moving sometime in March or April. We have to wait until the apartment we want comes available. Until then, we're doing month-to-month at this terrible place! But, I can look forward to moving at some point in the future!

Welcome back, Lori! And, welcome Formia!

Take care,
Jina
Old 01-14-2004, 03:21 PM   #21  

I'll definitely be watching the Bachelorette. I have a standing Wednesday night date with the treadmill and the Bachelor or Bachelorette (whichever show happens to be in season). It's a guaranteed way to get an hour of cardio in without noticing.

Ugh...I just had a quesadilla for lunch with what felt like a pound of cheese in it. I put it into fitday, estimating from the size of the shredded cheese mound and tortilla how much it would be and I'm still on track for calories today, but I feel like there's a weight in my stomach! Next time, chicken tacos would probably be a better idea.
Old 01-15-2004, 12:10 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

i'm watching the bachelorette right now. in CA. we're always the last to know! one of the guys is from my town - he co-ownes a restuarant here! we'll have to see how he does!
Old 01-15-2004, 12:14 AM   #23  

I didn't watch the Bachelorette - we went bowling instead. But I did see The Apprentice!
Old 01-15-2004, 12:39 AM   #24  
Movin' and Losin'

OK. I'm a loser. I thought "The Bachelorette" came on at 10 EST. Apparently, not. I missed it! Did I miss anything? I figure if there's one I have to miss, it's probably the first one since you really don't "know" everyone at that point. I'm still upset about it, though! Argh! You can bet I'll have the right time next week!
Old 01-15-2004, 07:39 AM   #25  

Welcome back, Lori! It's good to have you back around.

I feel completely "out of the loop" w/ pop culture at times. I honestly don't watch any TV shows, at least not regularly. Sometimes I will go months without even turning the thing on! All I catch is a few snippets of the Today Show in the morning, because DH turns it on while he eats breakfast. I'm a strange creature, I guess! (-;

Hope everyone's having a great Thursday! Isn't this week just flying? Can't believe tomorrow's already Friday---but I'll take it! Hee hee.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:58 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 302/179/170

Height: 5'6"

the santa rosa guy is still in! (it says san francisco, brew pub owner on his description) it's todd. he's kinda dorky though.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:30 AM   #27  

I actually thought the Bachelorette was kinda slow. And then they showed clips of her whining about how she didnt want to do it anymore. Not sure if it will be that interesting this year.

Jen24 - Its good not to watch too much tv. I sometimes wish I didnt like watching tv. I do wish I could combine working out and watching tv, but I cant do that since I go to the university gym. Hopefully in a year and a half that will all change. *dreaming of the future*

Ugh.. I am in a pissy mood today. My Fiance's mother is inviting more people after I ordered the save the date magnets (sounds corny, but kinda cute). *sigh* I hate wedding planning. Its worse then l losing weight
Old 01-15-2004, 11:43 AM   #28  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Jdogg: Have you noticed, we are both tall, and have the same goal weight? Cool, we can do it girl!!!!!!!!!! Guess what? I missed Bachelorette too! All that and I didn't even watch it, I guess I need to figure out how to record w/ my VCR.

Can you guys believe that it is already Jan 15? Sheez, time is flying already.

age 25, 5'11
SW 201
CW 168
GW 150
Old 01-15-2004, 04:14 PM   #29  
Movin' and Losin'

Spill: I just noticed noticed your stats as well. Yay! Another tall girl! Sometimes I feel like 150 is a high goal weight, but I guess with the heigth that's probably about as low as I should go. I was at 155 during college, and I still thought I was a little big, but maybe I just wasn't in shape. Maybe I'd be happy at 150 with muscle definition.

And, we both love "The Bachelorette"/"The Bachelor"! I just get so into that show. I'm so mad I missed it last night!

And, another similarity, I'm 25, too! Wow!

Jen: That is good that you don't watch much TV. I only try to watch it while I'm exercising. It makes the time go by a lot faster.

Tonic: Why would any girl not want to be in that situation? I would think that would be ideal for a single girl. If she doesn't want to do it, I'm sure there are lots of others who would take her place! Hopefully it will pick up next week.

And, yes, time is really, really flying by! I've got to start losing more weight -- swim suit season is approaching! Yikes!

Take care,
Jina
Old 01-15-2004, 07:11 PM   #30  
Divine Gal

Default Where is Mocha?

Does anyone know where Mocha is?
Closed Thread