Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 09:48 AM   #1  

Talking 3 more pounds gone!!!

Good morning, gals.
I'm happy to report that when I weighed in this morning, I found that I've lost three more pounds this past week!
I was sort of surprised that it was that much, but you know I'll sure take it! I guess I'm still losing fairly quickly, because I still have quite a bit to lose (about 60 pounds or so). I'm excited about today's progress & would love to hear how the rest of you lovely ladies have been doing this past week!!!

Jen
Old 08-23-2003, 10:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Jen WTG! I'm in the good news catagory too, today was down 4lbs from last week! and that means 3 more lbs until goal #2, 189! What a marvelous bunch of losers we are . Waist just hit 35 inches too, can't remember seeing that number for years and I'm only 24, go figure.

So I guess this is one happy Saturday and hope everyone is doing great too!

Tummy
Old 08-23-2003, 11:47 AM   #3  
comeback member

Congrats Jen! You go girl! I'm proud of you!

*sigh* I don't want to know how much I weigh right now...I am afraid to be depressed and I don't need this right now! Last week was not my best week. I didn't cheat or anything like that but I just feel like I didn't do as well as I usually do. I guess I'm a lil down...*sigh* But this week is a new week! I'll do better!

Sacha
Old 08-23-2003, 12:35 PM   #4  
47 pounds gone!!

Smile

That's awesome!! It sure is a great feeling isn't it? Congrats!

I lost 1 pound last week but I'll take any pound I can loose, wether it be 0.5, 1 or 3.. lol But I believe I'm loosing inches and gaining muscle because of my workouts!
Old 08-23-2003, 01:11 PM   #5  

Thanks, ladies, for all your sweet encouragement. You are right, ANY weight lost is worth rejoicing over! I don't care if it's a fraction of a pound!
Sacha, you can DO IT GIRL! Keep on workin' hard and you WILL see progress & results. Just promise me one thing, that you won't give up. I know you wouldn't do that!!! Next week will be better, because you'll make it so.

Jen
Closed Thread