Old 01-18-2016, 04:03 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/154

Height: 5'6''

hey everyone! I've been really busy, so not a lot time to write. Just passed by to wish everyone a great week! And keep these pounds coming down
anity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:13 AM   #137  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Hey, guys!

It feels like it's been forever since I've been here! I've been dealing with a family situation that has sucked up all my extra time and then some. I've been helping a great aunt who I love dearly; she has been very sick and I'm the main one who has been caring for her and sorting a lot of legal/financial issues for her. It's been a lot to do alone.

It should get a little easier now, though (fingers crossed!). As far as weight, I've been maintaining at about where I started (a little change, but not much). That's fine with me! But soon I want to get moving again.

Hope everyone's had a great January so far!

Last edited by Penny105; 01-18-2016 at 10:14 AM.
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:07 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 218/163,9/127

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchey View Post

Photosphere:
I updated your stats. Congrats on the loss this week! Keep up the great work!

Munchey
Thanks Munchey! I'm super happy!
Photosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:36 AM   #139  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

I finished week one of c25k and I start week 2 today.Im super excited to be back on track.My ********** shakes should be here this week so I can try them.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:25 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 234.5/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

We went to visit my fiance's parents this weekend. A trip to Golden Corral and an awesome burrito at her house...not great eating but I still saw a good loss! Back to my goal calories.
CurryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:27 PM   #141  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 2 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

20-Somethings Chart:

If you want to join the challenge, please go to the first post of the thread and read the rules before joining. If you were already in the challenge and your information is gone from the spreadsheet, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks so you've been moved to Standby. Simply tell me you want back in and I'll move you back into the spreadsheet.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 08:07 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 218/163,9/127

Height: 5'2

WOW! You guys are doing crazy good! I'm super impressed.

Riestrella, I love seeing these charts and everyones progress. It's very inspiring. This was a great idea!
Photosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:55 AM   #143  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Oh man was that a good long weekend! I got a LOT of sleep, which I apparently desperately needed. I slept until about 10 almost every day. We did quite a bit of cycling....Friday we rode to an arcade bar, Saturday we rode to a park, Sunday I took the day off, and Monday I rode to get my hair cut. I also went on my first run in TWO MONTHS. My legs are killing me today! I did two miles, and my pace wasn't awful, but I was coughing a lot. Probably because of my lingering cold and the cold air. It was warm compared to how it has been lately, but it was the first time I've ever run in 40 degree weather.

This weekend just went way too fast. In addition to all the activity, I did a lot of hanging out (and in turn a lot of walking!). Went to a show with a friend Saturday night and met a friend for tea yesterday (a nice healthy alternative to meeting for lunch). Plus I ran a bunch of errands and did a lot of cooking (yay for leftovers tonight!).

I also bought a mountain bike! Got one used for cheap, which means on snowy days like today I have no excuse not to commute to the train. I've been driving a lot, but I forgot how good riding the bike in the morning is at waking me up and putting me in a positive mood the rest of the day.

Ries - Wow, it is a amazing how your features have changed. Your lips look bigger too! Ugh, that's so gross that they don't even pop the popcorn at the movie theater! Popcorn is so cheap, I don't understand why they can't just do it onsite. I love making it at home for myself, though.

Izzie - Whoa, great job on your weigh in this week! Keep it up!

TinyTiger - I hope the guy feels better soon so you can have that date Glad you know the right thing to do as far as the ex...just stick with it, and eventually your heart will follow your brain.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 11:54 AM   #144  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Hey everyone!

I went to see The Revenant yesterday, it was good! Unfortunately some people in the audience were annoying, one guy sat near me had a smokers cough and could barely breathe without making a rattling sound...so distracting. Then there were families there WITH KIDS who kept getting up and down. Who brings their elementary school aged kids to a film like that?! I'm not a prude by all means but that film is brutal.

I did not succumb to cinema food, woohoo! I had a small handful of peanut M&M's that I had from the day before and water. I calorie counted yesterday and I still had 287 calories left over and saw a small drop on the scale today, so I'm happy. I need to keep up this momentum. I weighed in 166.2 lbs yesterday, and I was 166 lbs this morning so hopefully I can keep going this week.

I went to Corepower yoga, man I was sweating and slipping! The instructor kept saying "wider stance!" and I thought I would slide off my mat if I did!

---------------------------------------------

Mongoose - Wow, what a huge difference in your face! So motivating. You're so pretty

dcapulet - Congrats on the drop!

Tiny Tiger - Why not use your average weight for the week instead of the weight you weighed in on one day? It's probably a more accurate representation than the fluctuations! I hope the guy is genuinely sick too, it's the right time of year for it so give him the benefit of the doubt . As for the other guy, oh welly, sometimes you just don't feel a connection! And that's ok! Not everyone you go on a date with is going to be awesome. It's not that I don't like butter, believe me I know it's delicious, but I know it's just so bad for you! I'm just quite shocked how involved it is in the American palette. Aww, thanks, that's so nice of you to say!

TheLibrarian - Wow, that's so great that your husband lost so much! I'm sure you'll follow suit

Penny - Thanks for getting in touch with me despite being really busy! I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt's condition, that must be tough especially when it's just you sorting out all the details. Well done on maintaining, that's a big deal especially when going through so much stress.

NNS - Wow, sounds like you had an epic weekend with lots of healthy activity! Well done on your run, it's always rough getting back into it. Thanks, I thought that about my lips too! It's quite surprising really how you can essentially get a new face with weight loss! Oh yeah, homemade popcorn is the best and a great light snack!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:24 PM   #145  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post

dcapulet - Congrats on the drop!
thanks Riestrella!

congrats to everyone - looks like it's been a pretty good week!
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:38 PM   #146  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

im on break for this week now.I got a cold and its bitter temps here so no running outside for me.Im at 133.8 so im hoping to go down a bit.I go for a consult to get my eyebrows tattooed on saturday.Im super excited and then next weekend we are going snow tubing.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 03:32 PM   #147  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Woo! Really excited to be making real progress!

Sorry I've been so quiet everyone; work has been so crazy busy that after the gym and dinner I've barely had time to sleep, let alone post
dayoneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 10:08 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

Hi guys, just chugging through a long week here, nothing too exciting. The guy who canceled the date last weekend because of a cold just rescheduled for Saturday night, so I guess he wasn't bullshitting me. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

TheLibrarian- Wow, congrats to your hubby, that's pretty impressive. Don't you hate how easy it seems to be for the guys? No fair!

Lostangel- Woo that's awesome you still had a good loss after all that! I think the key is not letting a little slip up turn into a much bigger slip up.

Skittles- Congrats, 1 week down!

Penny- Sorry about your aunt, that does sound like a lot to handle alone. Maintenance sounds great given how far you've come recently and everything you are going through. And I'm sure you'll be losing again soon!

NNS- Good for you commuting on your bike! My new place is just 2 miles from work so once the weather gets a little nicer I'll start biking. Not that it's that bad right now, I guess I'm just making excuses.

Ries- Hmm maybe I will try doing average weight in the next challenge. I figure in the long term it ends up being more or less the same.
Tiny Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:22 PM   #149  
Nerd on the Go

S/C/G: 160/159.2/120

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the support Riestrella.

I feel awful not really communicating with others here but I'm still struggling with depression so I think I'll bow out of weighing in this week as well. I'm still around, just not entirely feeling well. I lost my health insurance last month so I'm kind of trying to stabilize myself but I'm working out so I am, at the very least, hovering. Maybe next week I'll feel better. =(
TheLibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #150  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLibrarian View Post
I feel awful not really communicating with others here but I'm still struggling with depression so I think I'll bow out of weighing in this week as well. I'm still around, just not entirely feeling well. I lost my health insurance last month so I'm kind of trying to stabilize myself but I'm working out so I am, at the very least, hovering. Maybe next week I'll feel better. =(
Really sorry to hear that Working out will help, so keep it up. Make sure to take some time each day to celebrate each and every achievement, no matter how small it may be.
dayoneagain is offline   Reply With Quote