Old 12-07-2015, 02:58 PM   #1  
LapBand & TummyTuck PO

S/C/G: 250/180/150

Height: 5'1

Default Racquetball for Weight-loss?

So I play racquetball every day for an hour, however I am the ONLY "young" person there (28). It is all old men! I have my buddy who was in the Navy be my partner and we KILL it. It is such an amazing workout, seriously try it.

My question is, has anyone else utilized Racquetball for weightloss? It is an hour of pure cardio and you feel amazing. Time flies so fast you don't even realize you've been working out for so long!

I'm down from 250 to 180 (had a lap band in 2011, tummy tuck in September 2015) and hope to lose at LEAST 20 more lbs. I am really hoping playing ball will help.
NerfHerdess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:08 AM   #2  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

I don't play racquetball, but I would love to! I don't know how it would affect weight loss, but I assume it would be healthy for you. I would do physical activity you enjoy so that you'll keep on doing it.
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote