Old 06-12-2016, 12:01 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 257/257/150

Height: 5'6"

26, not married, and not very good at relationships, at all. I had one great relationship with a horrible ending (he was a bad dude)...and now I'm pretty unable to open myself up completely to men. It sucks. So no, you're for sure not alone.
Winosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:32 AM   #32  

I'm only 23 and I can't say anything, but there's my aunt who got married only at 36 so don't worry, everything's going to be alright. better later with a prince than sooner with risks.
Jessi901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:10 AM   #33  

The later you get married, the better your chances of having a marriage that lasts. Get to know yourself first. Travel. Act up. Have fun. Live in share houses with fun people. Stay out all night. Play the field. Get married (or not) when you're ready with no regrets. I've been in a LTR for ten years, got married last year, mostly because I wanted the "milestone" as a marker for my own memory than to prove anything. I thought it would be nice to have a picture of me in a white dress to feel proud and happy about when I get old! I adore my husband, he's my world and my best friend, but I wish I could have some of those early pre-serious relationship years back. These years are precious. You've got your whole life to be married. Have as much fun as you can.
sylphide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 194/157/122

Height: 5'7"

I'm in my early 20s and most of my friends are either married, or have been with their "high school sweetheart" for many years. I too used to get jealous, but that's just because I took for granted all the things I can do while I'm young and free! They can't travel whenever and wherever they want without their significant other. It's actually harder for some of my friends to diet because their S.O. eats poorly and they're tempted to eat bad! I found the joy in working out and making myself healthy for myself. They also can't flirt with who ever they want, hook-up with whomever they want, and it will be much harder for them to enjoy their youth. I have a couple friends who married at 18(!), and they went straight from being kids to having to pay bigger bills and not having as much freedom.
A friend of mine once confessed how she envied my life because I was so carefree and adventurous, whereas her youth was halted once she got married. No more partying, no more being young and reckless and having fun. Being in your 20s is a really special time, and especially great if you're single. You're only young and single once. Enjoy it while you still can.
Emsikins is offline   Reply With Quote