Old 06-02-2015, 01:09 PM   #1  
From Lazy to Light!

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Talking I am horrible human being!

My college roommate is super thin because she runs cross country and track. She says she doesn't like it much but since she's getting a scholarship she'll keep doing it until she graduates. But OMG her eating habits! She lives off the pizza hot pockets, popcorn, goldfish, and donuts/cake. When she's a little older and quits running she's really gonna put the weight on and I take too much pleasure in this! Behind my back I've caught her making fun of my weight, calling me lazy for nevvvverrrrrr getting out of bed (I was going through severe depression at the time but I still went to class and cleaned our damn apartment), and she is a self-proclaimed fatphobic.

I'm really looking forward to karma wrapping its love handles around her waist and for that I'm a horrible human being.
LovelyLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:45 PM   #2  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

eh you're not horrible, She's a sucky roommate and I think we all wish we would eat like that... Take it easy on yourself...I think even better is you hitting your goal and being super confident about you.

Also if it helps, it will catch up to her, whether its weight or health she won't be able to eat like that for ever.
Obsidianbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 02:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/163/127

Height: 5'2

Haha, no worries honey, karma WILL get her for being mean! but honestly, learning the hard way would be the best thing you could wish her... Imagine she notices her metabolism slowing down and becomes a slave to exercise neglecting her family and friends all because she never realized it's important to eat healthy too? it would be a miserable existence, not far from a bulimic or anorexic obsessing over it and hurting her body.

I learnt the hard way and I am now very embarrassed of my ignorance but at the same time is easy to see how some people can get incredulous and just assume you are lazy. Never again will I judge someone overweight or unplanned pregnancies, I got both and I was never mean to anyone, in my mind I did looked down on them a little though, serves me right!

Last edited by lostkitty; 06-02-2015 at 02:09 PM.
lostkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:58 PM   #4  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyLeah View Post
My college roommate is super thin because she runs cross country and track. She says she doesn't like it much but since she's getting a scholarship she'll keep doing it until she graduates. But OMG her eating habits! She lives off the pizza hot pockets, popcorn, goldfish, and donuts/cake. When she's a little older and quits running she's really gonna put the weight on and I take too much pleasure in this! Behind my back I've caught her making fun of my weight, calling me lazy for nevvvverrrrrr getting out of bed (I was going through severe depression at the time but I still went to class and cleaned our damn apartment), and she is a self-proclaimed fatphobic.

I'm really looking forward to karma wrapping its love handles around her waist and for that I'm a horrible human being.
Your college roommate sounds kind of mean if she is talking behind your back and who describes themselves as "fatphobic" ? I would probably try my best to look for another roommate for next year if possible
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:38 PM   #5  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

If you really want to p!ss her off, then start running cross country and track.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:51 AM   #6  
Piggies obsessed

S/C/G: 300/275/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
If you really want to p!ss her off, then start running cross country and track.
That would be the perfect way to handle it! lol
VioletDolphin83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 12:20 PM   #7  
From Lazy to Light!

Haha! I totally would except I'm not going back to that school, though for completely different reasons than a dumba** roommate. My college is facing potentially losing its accreditation as well all the good professors are leaving. And then there are a lot of other personal reasons. But it would be great to see her face if I ever saw her again and I was fit. Except I would hate for her to think that her issues with my size somehow influenced my choice to get fit because my decision is entirely about me and not her.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:38 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 212/200/150

Height: 5'5¨

I had this marathon-running, track star boyfriend for two and a half years who made me feel like **** about myself. He eats the same way your roommate does. It'll catch up with him and he'll deserve it. He just stopped talking to me to break up with me, after 2.5 years! Jerk! I'll love it when he gets fat.
sofyisalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:31 PM   #9  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Just remember that your both going in opposite directions. You will be getting healthier and thinner and more confident, while he does the opposite. It might take its time but she will then never learn about being healthy.

All in all, your in for the win
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:59 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 286/Signature/200

Height: 5'7"

Definitely not horrible. I think you just want her to get what she deserves. She will, though. I hope you do work through your depression (I went through it for 6 years.) When you are feeling amazing and looking how you want, she will hate herself for ever talking about you.
wundertales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:40 AM   #11  
I Can Do This

S/C/G: S 270/C Ticker/MiniGoal#1 170

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyLeah View Post
Behind my back I've caught her making fun of my weight, calling me lazy for nevvvverrrrrr getting out of bed (I was going through severe depression at the time but I still went to class and cleaned our damn apartment), and she is a self-proclaimed fatphobic.

Right now her ugliness is all sealed up inside. When that starts leaking out of her and manifesting itself in unpleasant ways, it's ain't gonna be pretty.

Karma really is a strange thing. I had someone do something unspeakably hurtful in my life. I really did wish bad things on him. Karma did catch up with him and punished him in a way I couldn't have even though of.

I really like Scotsgal's take on it....you're moving in two different directions.
Vickie Chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:47 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 307/293/165

Height: 5'4"

Default Not horrible at all

Leah-

No way are you a horrible human being. How rude of her to say those kinds of things. I agree with Vickie, her suffering and anger, depression, ugliness, is bottled up inside. People like that can only feel good by making others feel bad. She will eventually break down and turn to something to comfort her. Success is the best revenge.. I believe that people and situations are put into our lives to teach us something, find what lesson you can learn from this that will help you on your weight loss journey...

Good luck hope your college situation works out for you
julie1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 09:12 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 212/200/150

Height: 5'5¨

I really wonder, what's going on with the bad roommate? She seems so cruel that something is below the surface. Maybe she thinks she is fat. Ironic.
sofyisalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:13 AM   #14  

No Leah you're a lovely human being!
unicorn22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 08:29 AM   #15  
From Lazy to Light!

I should probably clarify that when I said "I'm a horrible human being" I meant it with a bit of sarcasm (sorry, those things just don't translate in text) but I really appreciate all of you're guys support.