3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   20-something with 20-something left until goal (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/301006-20-something-20-something-left-until-goal.html)

DrivenByAmbition 12-14-2014 12:21 PM

20-something with 20-something left until goal
 
Just wondered if there are any others out there with similar goals that would like to join me in this accountability thread. There will not be any set time to lose by. This is strictly just to check-in with no time constraints. You can post weigh-ins at any time you want, no particular weigh-in day.

I have about 20 more pounds to lose to get to my initial goal weight. Anything I lose from there, great!

Let us support one another.

DrivenByAmbition 12-14-2014 12:22 PM

CW- 183.9
GW- 163

12/21- 182.3


http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar057...163/182.3/.png

I made another tracker, but to keep my signature small, I will just update it on this post :)

skittlesfirehawk 12-14-2014 02:08 PM

i have 18 left

DrivenByAmbition 12-14-2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk (Post 5104865)
i have 18 left

That's great, skittlesfirehawk! What are you doing to lose weight?

I am utilizing portion control and making sure I stop eating when I feel satisfied, versus eating whatever is on my plate. ;)

skittlesfirehawk 12-14-2014 03:03 PM

I was helathy eating and exercise but now it's just super healthy exercise because I have a broken vertabre in my back.i made it to the 130's but my body like to be evil drop the weight fairly quickly so I'll be 131 by the end of January and then stuck there.im hoping to break the cycle

Claygirl1518 12-14-2014 03:32 PM

I have about 26 more that I wan to lose. Right now I'm at about 193, I want to get down to the 160s, and then anything else I lose is just an added bonus! My weight loss has slowed lately, especially the past week with Xmas parties and me being sick, I haven't been working out and I haven't felt like drinking enough water, and I can definitely tell the difference. Hopefully it will start coming off again soon!

Samantha Daisy 12-14-2014 06:29 PM

CW- 160
GW- 135

About 25 or so for me!

DrivenByAmbition 12-14-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk (Post 5104887)
I was helathy eating and exercise but now it's just super healthy exercise because I have a broken vertabre in my back.i made it to the 130's but my body like to be evil drop the weight fairly quickly so I'll be 131 by the end of January and then stuck there.im hoping to break the cycle

Ouch! How did you do that to your back? Sounds terribly painful. Rooting for you. :carrot:

DrivenByAmbition 12-14-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claygirl1518 (Post 5104893)
I have about 26 more that I wan to lose. Right now I'm at about 193, I want to get down to the 160s, and then anything else I lose is just an added bonus! My weight loss has slowed lately, especially the past week with Xmas parties and me being sick, I haven't been working out and I haven't felt like drinking enough water, and I can definitely tell the difference. Hopefully it will start coming off again soon!

I feel the same way. I don't know why I always choose the end of the year to get myself going strong. :D

I'm sure it will come off soon. I think I get so consumed with thinking about time frames that it actually works against me, even if I'm a pound or two away. So I'm looking at this in a new light. I'll get there, when I get there. Feels good!

DrivenByAmbition 12-14-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samantha Daisy (Post 5104936)
CW- 160
GW- 135

About 25 or so for me!

It'll be gone before you know it. What are you doing lifestyle change wise?

skittlesfirehawk 12-14-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrivenByAmbition (Post 5104951)
Ouch! How did you do that to your back? Sounds terribly painful. Rooting for you. :carrot:


they dont know yet.my mom is gonna call and bug them in the morning

DrivenByAmbition 12-14-2014 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk (Post 5104989)
they dont know yet.my mom is gonna call and bug them in the morning

Hope you find out soon.

tinneranne2 12-15-2014 12:54 AM

CW: 149
GW: 130?

I'm a US size 12 and just feel really...big. I thought my goal was going to be 140 but its become obvious that I wont be satisfied with that. My real goal is not a weight anyway, I'd like to be a US size 8.

For some reason I'm super resistant to the idea of exercise. lol. I know that i need to do it, I'm just not...doing it. So until i get off my butt and get moving, i expect my weight to drop slowly through calorie counting.

DrivenByAmbition 12-15-2014 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinneranne2 (Post 5105028)
CW: 149
GW: 130?

I'm a US size 12 and just feel really...big. I thought my goal was going to be 140 but its become obvious that I wont be satisfied with that. My real goal is not a weight anyway, I'd like to be a US size 8.

For some reason I'm super resistant to the idea of exercise. lol. I know that i need to do it, I'm just not...doing it. So until i get off my butt and get moving, i expect my weight to drop slowly through calorie counting.

Slow and steady is the way to go! You can do this. I'm the same way, I just need to get in some kind of movement.

DrivenByAmbition 12-17-2014 11:04 PM

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm still holding strong at 183.9. Not losing motivation, just ready for the next few days to be over.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 PM.



Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2