Shake Your Booty!

• I've finally found a form of exercise that I can do in a long run. Dancing to upbeat music with banging speakers is so fun and I love it, you won't even consider it as exercise and I heard a lot of success stories from this...I would take shaking my booty to lose weight than running on a treadmill or just plain running basically..booooorriiing! Am I right??
  • Do you have a Wii (or XBox Kinect/PS Move)? My new favorite mini-cardio workout is Just Dance, we picked it up for a BBQ and now I find myself playing it every afternoon with my kid It takes one, maybe two songs to start breaking a sweat, and Just Dance 2 and beyond have "Just Sweat" modes that track "sweat points" to encourage you to play/workout. I love dancing, plus it's something I can share with my kid, and some days I end up with a pretty good workout!

I still try to get to the gym every morning, but Just Dance is SO much more fun and I can easily go for 30 minutes without even realizing it
  • yes! If it is getting your heart rate up, its a good sign that your fitness will improve and you are getting benefit from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fZuW-aJsg
  • Dancing sounds like an excellent way to exercise. I just started running today and its not really boring but it would be if i had to do it on a treadmill.