Old 04-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #76  
Katherine

S/C/G: 283/280/172

Height: 5'10

Mrs Deenz You just described me. Last night, I don't know what I was thinking, but afterwork I went to Sonic got a chicken sandwich, sweet potato tots, and a medium Coconut Cream Pie shake. I paid for it today, let me tell you. I'm already bloating and weighing heavy because of TOM, but I stepped on the scale and was 2 lbs heavier even. Ahhh! It had been so long since I had fast food, I don't know why I couldn't have just said no. Needless, to say. . . I will not be making today my official weigh-in day. Lol.
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:28 PM   #77  
Harness that energy.

S/C/G: 164.5/147.7/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailpea View Post
Mrs Deenz You just described me. Last night, I don't know what I was thinking, but afterwork I went to Sonic got a chicken sandwich, sweet potato tots, and a medium Coconut Cream Pie shake. I paid for it today, let me tell you. I'm already bloating and weighing heavy because of TOM, but I stepped on the scale and was 2 lbs heavier even. Ahhh! It had been so long since I had fast food, I don't know why I couldn't have just said no. Needless, to say. . . I will not be making today my official weigh-in day. Lol.
You went to Sonic too?! Agh, so did I. And I feel bloated as ever. :/ Freakin' temptation.
LilDazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:46 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I got my behind handed to me last night/today. "Celebrated" with some McDonald's and either got food poisoning or a stomach virus. Either way, won't be craving a Big Mac again anytime soon..

I am kind of glad to know I'm not the only one dealing with the self-sabotage. I guess it's normal? haha
MrsDeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:47 AM   #79  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Oh, I've been effing up, too! I've been eating too much for the last two days. I also just realized that I haven't had fast food in over a month, so I'm starting to get cravings for it. I'm just trying to hang in there... I only have 16.5 lbs left!
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:21 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

kailpea-don't worry, everyone slips up now and again and the bloating will be gone in a couple of days.

Lildazed-get right back on plan and the bloat will be gone by next weigh in!

MrsDeenz-Oh no! I hope you're feeling better!

Marniadec-If you're really craving fast food maybe you could work it into your calorie allowance/food plan for one day? Or maybe compromise and just have a couple bites of something? That's exciting that you're so close to goal!

I'm slowly adjusting to my new lower calorie amount. I've realized that 1200-1300 net is my perfect spot for losing weight. I'm definitely not perfect with it yet, but at least its getting easier! Was good and did my strength training last night
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:43 AM   #81  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

What's all this talk of Sonic, of all places?! I went there once when I was in America and I thought it was a new low to fast food! I got such a bad stomach ache afterwards! There's a fast food chain in Colorado called Good Times...my god. I would go there so often. Discovered a few years later what I ate in one sitting was literally 1500 calories. I was so shocked!!

Like MrsD was saying - I, too, like most I discovered after posting up a poll some time ago, am a treater. What's that? I lost a pound? Oh, then I deserve some pizza! WRONG! This sounds harsh but I read somewhere "You're not a dog. So don't treat yourself with food for a job well done." It really stuck with me!

But I'm here to hold up my hand and say I've been sucking on the eating front this past week. I think I'm not eating enough in the day. I'm staying at my boyfriends house and he doesn't have the usual healthy snacks that I usually do so I've resorted to junk food snacking. It's so bad! But the boyfriend has his "black hole period" where it hits like 9pm and he's hungry for everything. So he'll go out and buy cr@p and I inevitably get in on it too...but it's completely my fault. I shouldn't ride on the coat tail of my bf's bad habits.

I diiiiid go on a run today though. 2 miles! Managed to keep my pace below 11 minute/mile too, but I felt very sluggish. The weather is beautiful and in Japan it's hanami season (the iconic cherry blossom trees are in bloom) and there are SO MANY PEOPLE in the park I run around. I get so annoyed!! I'm trying to run and I have kids running under my feet and people who just keep veering around not knowing which side of the path they want to walk on. But I managed to find a quiet spot to run around for a while before the end.

-------

angelicus - Wow, amazing on the 3 lb loss! And huge props on resisting on the cake/dessert binge. Bravo!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 189/178/119

Height: 5"1

After doing so well I've been on a binge and put back on 2lbs. Just goes to show. Sigh. Anyway, a wee kick up the backside about how easy it is to slide back. Seems like a lot of us are struggling with that this week!
angelicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #83  
Katherine

S/C/G: 283/280/172

Height: 5'10

Riestrella, it was the freaking shake that got me. Normally I agree, I don't care for sonic but I was there, wanted a shake, and felt hungry for actual food. Later when I told my husband that I had binged at sonic, I was like, "Next time I binge, I'm going to at least binge on something good!"
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:27 AM   #84  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

I've been doing good.I had pasta with meat sauce on Monday but I'm sticking to it
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #85  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one satisfying some naughty cravings this week. :/

I also started a strength training routine so I'm not anticipating much of a loss, if any, this week, but we'll see. Glad I take measurements, too. Hopefully those will go down!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:24 PM   #86  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

ugh just succumbed to the awesome food trucks near my work
I had shrimp tacos. I didn't eat the flour tortillas...that makes it better, right?
marniadec: Good job on no fast food for a month. If I get fast food, I try to get the lowest calorie option (while still be fulfilling). or, I'll get something small that I allowed myself to cheat with that day.

I am somehow up 4 pounds (yikes!!) from like two days ago. I think it's bc I just started my period. Still, I'm never up that much

Dottington: I LOVE to hike. I go to the same spots, I just rotate them. Last summer I was doing them at least 4 times a week. Now, they're mostly done on the weekends. Can't wait for summer break to start up again.

Last edited by kisskiss; 04-02-2014 at 04:26 PM.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:50 PM   #87  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Guys, hang in there! It's just the beginning of the challenge, we got so many more weeks to go, so no reason to worry

My plan is to eat clean 90% of the time and to watch my carb intake. Also, I plan on having one cheat meal on Saturdays. As far as exercise goes - DH and I usually go to the gym about 3-4 times a week. I run ~5 kilometers (HIIT) every time and I do strength training.

I finally got over this stupid flu though I'm still dealing with this cat-purring-sound in my chest. You know when you wanna cough but nothing comes out? Like it's stuck in there. Ew that sounded gross..lol. Anyways, that's still there, and it bothered the sh!t outta me on the treadmill today. I'm feeling so much better though! I've been craving carbs like crazy which I'm blaming on the fact that 1) I barely ate when I was sick and 2) I got 4 birth control pills left which means it's PMS-week. However, I'm not going over my calories and that's what matters.

I'm not expecting a loss this week since I just started going back to the gym today and again - it's PMS-water-retention-week. But I'll be taking my measurements!

Dottington - I've tried to stay within 1200-1300 before and I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda hard for me. How do you do it? Especially with all the hiking (and strength training) you do, which I find awesome by the way! I've always wanted to go hiking but there are just no spots here where I live

nonameslob - I hear you! Strength training is a pain in the arsee when it comes to weighing. Good thing you take down measurements!

Riestrella - Why don't you guys go and get some healthy snacks for his place? For you, at least. Not sure he's gonna wanna eat any of it :P
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:26 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 170.4/tracker/150

Height: 5'8"

Sorry for the lack of personals, I'm on mobile ATM and have been out of town. I too am guilty of self sabotage and treating. Here's to a week of no sabotage for all of us! I haven't worked out this week yet but plan to again when I get off work in the morning. My eating hasn't been A+ while out of town but if I've been on top of anything it's my portion control! Going to weigh in on Sunday, hope to see a loss!
Lylitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #89  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

I'm pretty sure I was bad last night too. I had sushi. (ETA: Weigh in today says yep...up 0.4lb)

Last edited by MauiKai; 04-03-2014 at 09:16 AM.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:32 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

Don't worry guys about little mishaps! The important thing is getting right back on track

Hoopty-I make sure to eat back exercise calories! No way could I maintain 1200-1300 total on exercise day. I only aim to net 1200-1300 So glad you're feeling better!

Week is almost over! So far doing well except its TOM and I'm sooo hungry, but managed to stay away from extra snacks last night!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote