Old 04-18-2014, 04:12 PM   #151  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

I'm not sure how this next weeks weigh in will go. I haven't exercised at all because I spectacularly threw out my back. Then I developed a stomach issue and the only things I seem to be able to tolerate eating are bananas, toast, rice and applesauce. Not exactly healthy and so far off my food plan.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:39 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 165/162/145

Height: 5'5"

I'm back in... I've been slacking although I just joined a Les Mills gym last week.

As of two days ago, I was 162 with probably a pound of bloating from all the cheese I ate the day before (a huge no-no for me!). It's finals week for me, so it's kind of hard to concentrate on weight loss when I've been stress eating like crazy....

Working on bringing my own food to school AND attending classes 3-4x a week until I leave for Europe! I'm going to start weighing myself daily + posting on here, more, so I'm back in!
lucrezia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:18 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

I had my lovely TOM-bloat plus carb cravings that seem to come with a few days of having eaten out. I was up to 213 on Friday, today I weighed in and was at 211. I'm assuming the bloat is gone but I gained 1.5-2 lbs roughly. Pretty discouraging but I saw it coming.
levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:28 AM   #154  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Week 3 chart everyone!

Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:12 AM   #155  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Whoops! I must have forgotten to fill in the chart last week. Added it just now, hope that's okay.

Riestrella I will definitely be interested in some suggestions for Boulder. Neither of us have ever been and we'll be spending a couple days there.

Not as much healthy eating while camping this weekend as I had originally intended, but with the amount of activity we did I'm hoping it will all balance out (17 miles of hiking plus we took out the canoe and the bikes and chopped lots of firewood!). The scale is definitely not being kind right now, I'm thinking/hoping it's my achy muscle retaining water...oh they hurt so bad. Back into the groove of healthy eating and normal exercise this week. Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:24 AM   #156  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

I had a crappy eating weekend.Went to jose tejas for dinner on saturday then sunday was easter and i got a small uno orginal pizza at unos but i did get nine grain crust.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:24 AM   #157  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
Whoops! I must have forgotten to fill in the chart last week. Added it just now, hope that's okay.

Riestrella I will definitely be interested in some suggestions for Boulder. Neither of us have ever been and we'll be spending a couple days there.

Not as much healthy eating while camping this weekend as I had originally intended, but with the amount of activity we did I'm hoping it will all balance out (17 miles of hiking plus we took out the canoe and the bikes and chopped lots of firewood!). The scale is definitely not being kind right now, I'm thinking/hoping it's my achy muscle retaining water...oh they hurt so bad. Back into the groove of healthy eating and normal exercise this week. Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
No worries on entering last weeks weight!

Well personally the thing I like about Boulder is just the general vibe. It has a nice relaxed atmosphere, the center of it all being Pearl Street. It's quite a nice strip with some great restaurants dotted around that area. As for things to do, a walk down Boulder creek is nice. Other than that there are some nice hiking trails at Ncar and Chautauqua.

My food recommendations (combined with a few from my boyfriend who grew up there) would be:
  • Southern Sun (http://www.mountainsunpub.com/). Beer & Burgers. All the beer is brewed in house. They have amazing BBQ wings too. Cash only! The website lists a few locations, but Southern Sun is best - more seats and better food.
  • The Mediterranean (http://www.themedboulder.com/). Tapas! Their happy hour is great, really cheap.
  • Zanmai (http://www.sushizanmai.com/) Where I first fell in love with sushi! They have some amazing rolls, I'd highly recommend the number 9 and the dragon roll. But don't order anything from the kitchen if you do go, it's all about the sushi (boyfriend used to work here too so he'd know!)
  • Tahona (http://www.tahonaboulder.com/) Southwestern. I've never been here but the bf recommended it. Good flavour infused tequilas. There's also a place near Pearl Street called "The Rio", the food is really poor but the margaritas are amazing.

Hope that helps and I hope you like my suggestions if you do end up going!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:31 AM   #158  
Call me NNS!

Oh my, margaritas...the key to my heart! Thank you very much for the suggestions Definitely noting the sushi suggestion if we ever move there (part of why we're vacationing there...). I'm really gonna miss fresh seafood!
Old 04-21-2014, 12:09 PM   #159  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Oh my, margaritas...the key to my heart! Thank you very much for the suggestions Definitely noting the sushi suggestion if we ever move there (part of why we're vacationing there...). I'm really gonna miss fresh seafood!
Ahh, a recon mission! I personally prefer bigger cities at this point in my life but I would definitely be happy to live in Boulder some day. A beautiful, relaxing place. Still has a bit of a youthful buzz because of the University though. It's very much it's own little bubble though, I always make fun of people from there who say "oh that's so Boulder!" Like its a little club ;p.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #160  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

I'm still first? Yay!

I visited my brother's grave today with my mom. There's a 26-year-old burried next to my brother and a 24-year-old across from him. Their mothers and sisters were there so we chatted for quite a while and I came home a mess. I'm now off to get a burger and fries and then I'll watch Bridesmaids.

I ate and drank too much yesterday and today I will do the same, so I won't be weighing in for a few more days.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 11:21 AM   #161  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Been looking into some bikinis for summer, man I hate how expensive they are! I've been eyeballing this one:

I already have a red one but it's a bit brighter than this, I quite like the deep red colour.

I also like this one (wouldn't let me link the pic), which is a bit different from the usual red/black I always buy. Decisions decisions! Which one do you prefer?

Still getting a bit antsy about how much I weigh!! But will have to wait a long time yet. I figured though I should have lost at least a few pounds, since when I weighed last I was coming out of a time where I was not exercising and eating really poorly.

Marnia - Huge congrats on staying number 1! *hug* It's always tough to be faced with a huge reminder that our loved ones are no longer with us. You enjoy that burger and fries and laugh your arse off to Bridesmaids! Do what you need to do to process your grief and then get back on track when you're ready. I recently lost a friend so I like to think that I'm losing weight and getting healthy in honour of him, since he passed away due to his weight. So it's always good to grieve but it's also important to do something positive too.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/150

I fell off the wagon hard this past weekend until yesterday. My girl had spring break so we went down to Hershey Park and ate at Red Robin since we've never been. And then we went to Philadelphia on Saturday and when you're in Philly… Philly cheesesteak. And then we had pizza last night. I'm feeling every single pound I put back on right on my behind..
MrsDeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:56 AM   #163  
Call me NNS!

Riestrella I must say, I really like the B&W one!

MrsDeenz You know, I live right near Philly and have never had a REAL Philly chesesteak. It's blasphemy. I'm sure you will get right back to it.

I had a NSV yesterday! I bought a size XL gym shirt on clearance without trying it on almost a year ago, thinking of course I fit XL, but it was way too small (I hate how much sizes vary from brand to brand). Put it on yesterday and it fit great so I wore it to the gym Whoop! Thank goodness, because now I'm up to two workout tops. The third one I have is like a tent!
Old 04-23-2014, 11:12 AM   #164  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Riestrella I must say, I really like the B&W one!

MrsDeenz You know, I live right near Philly and have never had a REAL Philly chesesteak. It's blasphemy. I'm sure you will get right back to it.

I had a NSV yesterday! I bought a size XL gym shirt on clearance without trying it on almost a year ago, thinking of course I fit XL, but it was way too small (I hate how much sizes vary from brand to brand). Put it on yesterday and it fit great so I wore it to the gym Whoop! Thank goodness, because now I'm up to two workout tops. The third one I have is like a tent!
I know...but you know what? I added the top and the briefs to the basket and it totaled to £70/$120!! I hate having big boobs!
Awesome on the NSV, that's epic. I still have a dress in a closet at home that's a size 10 if I remember correctly (US 6 I think?). I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to fit into it, especially with my generously sized chest, but I absolutely fell in love with it and had to buy it in the only size available. I've never felt such a pull to a dress before, I even went away thinking "it doesn't fit", slept on it, then went back the next day to buy it. Wow, sorry, went off on a tangent there!!
Old 04-24-2014, 09:22 AM   #165  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

OK I don't have time for personals, sorry. I'll try and get back in the swing of things and post more often. I've been off the wagon for basically 2 weeks now and I've put on all the weight I lost. *sigh* I've lost the self control with eating, and I didn't even go to the gym today (I'll go tomorrow). I've made super healthy lunch for this week though and it's DELICIOUS. I love discovering healthy food that I actually enjoy, it takes a lot of effort and planning but feels so good when I succeed.

Anyways that's me for now. I'm going to try and be a little bit healthy for the weekend, and then knuckle down next week and get some control back.

p.s. Rie I love the red one. The b&w makes my eyes go a bit funny. I've never bought an expensive bikini but my Freya sports bra is the best thing ever. xx
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote