Old 04-03-2014, 10:37 AM   #91  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

i had chicken parm last night.Im trying to convience myself by saying as long as i eat 80/20 its okay.Ive had stupid drama issues and im sick.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:04 AM   #92  
Beach Enthusiast

S/C/G: 141(64kg)/141(64kg)/110(50kg)

Height: 155cm

Hi! I'm new on 3fatchicks and I just registered because of this challenge!!
I've only lost 5kg (11lbs) so far and I need to lose so much more to get into a bikini body. Let's do it!
yohasoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:43 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

We're all self-sabotagers! It's so hard isn't it, not to reward with food. I like the idea of rewarding yourself in other ways if you've been good all week rather than ruining it with a big food splurge. For example, buying a new nail varnish or maybe a DVD. I know some people have non food treats planned at certain goal points. Like a 10 lb loss = a massage, 20lb = a trip to the theatre or whatever. I think it's a great idea to focus on "treats you don't eat"

I WILL take a "before" bikini pic this weekend. I'm determined to stay on plan over the weekend, just to prove to myself I can do it, more than anything else!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend. Do you guys have anything good planned?
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #94  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Saw this and thought of the thread:

Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:32 AM   #95  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Lol, Rie!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:57 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/150

If he's ready than so I am! haha
MrsDeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:38 AM   #97  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

I think we should all take a page out of Patrick's book and be ready for a bikini no matter what!!

Well for my weekday recap:
The good - Ran twice this week and did 1 strength training session, had cooked meals all week and not succumbed to ready meals.

The bad - I've given in a few times to junk food, like a big bag of chips, a chocolate bar and some candies.

But overall I think I'm doing well! Like I mentioned, I'm psyching myself up to do a strength workout. I actually prioritised this workout over hanging out with some of my boyfriends friends. I know that sounds sad, but I'm actually really proud that I made a stand and said that my health is more important! If it were MY friends and plans that I had made, that would be different, but just a tag-along-invite is something I think I can turn down to work out. Once it's out of the way I'm going to potentially meet up with them afterwards, I just wasn't going to rush/not do my workout to make it in time.

Tonight, however, I'm going to be hanging out with my boyfriends friends for a very late birthday celebration for him. People are intending on getting messy with the drinking...which is really not that appealing to me anymore! I drink 1 alcoholic drink and I feel really bloated and dehydrated! If I can keep drinking water then I'm fine though! I'm sure it'll be a fun night, I'm not a buzz kill, I don't need alcohol to loosen up and have a good time.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with friends for a picnic, potentially in the rain! Hoping the weather clears up for us as it's super random at the moment. It gets cloudy and rains then brightens up completely (repeat cycle!).

I'm actually really curious to know how much I weigh. I don't have a scale with me at the boyfriends place, so I literally have no idea if this hard work is getting me anywhere! I was 165 lbs at the beginning so I can only keep my fingers crossed that I'm moving towards the 150's again!

-----------

kailpea - Ahh, I see, you were caught in the siren song for a milkshake! I can understand that. You're right though, if you're gonna cheat make it count!! Haha!

kisskiss - It's ok! I think we all deserve a break when we've been working hard. But if you're like me and need to start actually working HARD then it's not good to keep cheating ;p. Gain is no doubt from the dreaded aunt flo! No worries!

Hoopty - Oh man, I know exactly what you mean with the chest thing! Glad you're flu has gone and you're back at the gym, mad respect!! I think it's good to eat some carbs after being sick for so long. You're right though, more healthy stuff is needed! But the biggest test is saying NO to when he says "do you want anything from the shop?"

Dott - Woohoo, excellent job on staying away from the snacks!!

milesaway - That's a brilliant idea! Good luck on staying on plan this weekend, you can do it!

Last edited by Riestrella; 04-05-2014 at 01:52 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:54 AM   #98  

im 166 today im super hoping ill loose before monday
Old 04-05-2014, 12:55 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

Survived TOM without indulging! That's probably a first Did strength twice over the week and hiked. Probably will go on another hike this weekend, or at least a walk. It's getting easier with the lower calories, my weekly average is 1383, so slowly but surely bringing it down
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

Hello all!
So my weigh in yesterday was 214.2. Friday is my weekly weigh in day, so I listed it on the chart as that. Today I was up 214.9, but I ate out twice yesterday, although they were both healthy options I think the white carbs in the "multi-grain" bun on a sandwhich I got (more really like 60% whole grain) may be the culprit.
I've been a bit busy since school has picked up for me again after spring break, but I hope to at least be a weekly poster!
Congrats to losses, and to those who may have gained, hang in there! Good luck this week!

Last edited by levoguette; 04-05-2014 at 07:53 PM.
levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #101  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

So, I'm completely out of control... I'm PMSing and I decided to take a day off. I went out to eat and because most of us were broke we had junk food. Then I went home to find three slices of pizza. And I ate all three of them. I also ate dessert that I made yesterday. Now I'm scared for how long it'll take me to undo this.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:06 PM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marniadec View Post
So, I'm completely out of control... I'm PMSing and I decided to take a day off. I went out to eat and because most of us were broke we had junk food. Then I went home to find three slices of pizza. And I ate all three of them. I also ate dessert that I made yesterday. Now I'm scared for how long it'll take me to undo this.
Dont worry relax.I took a day off due to sick and crap.Just try to make more healthy then bad choices.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #103  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Oh, I was just laughing about it. I didn't know that this much food could still fit in my stomach. It was a pretty horrible experience. I was uncomfortable and in pain and in the verge of throwing up for hours later.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:11 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 189/166/147

Height: 5'7"

The good- Got my fitness journal in order, started to sort out when to get to the gym and be motivated. Also found out I dropped a jeans size.

The bad - gained a pound as I didn't get any exercise in this week
PostWeddingsmallsize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #105  

@Postweddingsmallsize Losing a whole jean size is a huge accomplishment.I wouldnt worry about one lbs espcially since you didnt exercise but way to go.