Old 04-24-2014, 11:27 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 189/166/147

Height: 5'7"

I'm not doing so good everything seems to block my legs from marching back into that gym. The good news is I saw my first loss by watching what I eat. I am happy about that.

I was getting tired of water so I made sure there was some lemon in the house.

I might be paying off my debt at the same time but that doesn't mean I can't do anything else!1
PostWeddingsmallsize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:23 PM   #167  
FIGHTER

S/C/G: 296/TICKER/178

Height: 5'5''

I love how motivating the original post is, I also love the idea of this challenge. But I'm not fully prepared to join in and be the heaviest one.. yes, yes, I know, thats silly. But I still have that fat girl mentality!
CharityMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:42 AM   #168  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharityMarie View Post
I love how motivating the original post is, I also love the idea of this challenge. But I'm not fully prepared to join in and be the heaviest one.. yes, yes, I know, thats silly. But I still have that fat girl mentality!
Hey! I'm glad you found my post so motivating . Though I'm really sad to hear that you don't want to join! Come on now, girl...no one cares how much you weigh apart from YOU! You'll be holding yourself back from challenging yourself if you keep thinking this way. So basically, snap yourself out of "fat girl mentality" and tune in to let's kick some a$$ FM! Change will happen when you believe it will happen and sometimes the best way to begin that process is to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. Whether it's going on a run outside, getting on that scale for the first time in a while or even joining in an awesome challenge on a weight loss forum. We'd all support you, so sign up!

P.S - You've already lost 56 lbs?! Jeysus, that's awesome! You can totally do this!

Last edited by Riestrella; 04-25-2014 at 12:43 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:40 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

CharityMarie! I agree! You should join in!
Remember many of us have been at this for a long while and you're not the "biggest girl" here. My starting weight was 280, but my highest was probably into the 300s. (Not sure since I ran away from scales back then. )

I am not doing too well either. I live in a dorm, I don't have a meal plan this semester. I opted out of it because their options seem to deteriorate every semester and it's all white carbs. I find that every time I go there I end up getting pizza because it's freshly baked daily and smells so good. Pretty counter-productive so goodbye mealplan.
The only things I have are a microwave and minifridge. My microwave broke and it makes me want to cry because I'm either stuck eating out or eating Greek yogurt with fruit or cereal. So severely unmotivating.
levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:18 AM   #170  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Charity, join us!!! This certainly isn't about getting into a bikini for me, but it's been such a fun challenge (against myself!) and I love seeing how everyone else is progressing as well, even if they are skinnier than me :P I hope you'll reconsider. This is a really great group!

I seriously can't wait to put my swimsuit back on in the final week and compare pictures. My strength training is going well so far (it's only like the second solid week of it...), but I can't wait to see the results of that, even if the scale is moving more slowly.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:57 AM   #171  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Riestrella, the red bikini is gorgeous! I've actually wanted to get that one, too. Although, I really want a navy blue bikini by Pour Moi (which is also last year's, so half price) but they no longer have the top in my size. I'm a 30gg. I love my boobs but how sad is it that I'm probably going to travel abroad this summer and I'm planning my trip based on whether I'll be able to buy a bra?

MrsDeenz, I've been off the wagon since Sunday. I'm back on it, though and so will you. Don't worry.

nonameslob congrats on the NSV!

Well, I've just gotten back on the wagon. I think. I spent the whole week eating too much. Then I got these weird symptoms. I feel weak and tired and dizzy and I crave meat? Just thinking of eating anything that doesn't contain meat makes me want to throw up. I went hours without eating and then my blood sugar dropped and I got way worse. I just managed to eat after 28 hours and I also had a glass of chocolate milk and I'm better now.

Last edited by Marniadec; 04-27-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:30 AM   #172  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 4 chart!!

Old 04-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #173  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Well guys, I'm annoyed. I weighed over the weekend and clocked in at freakin' 166.6 lbs!! Evil numbers for an evil weight. I gained a POUND despite getting back into working out. I tried slow and steady; easing my way back into things after being out of the game for a while, but the scale has told me that it's just not good enough. So I've started counting calories again and I'm going to scrap the 5K training and jump to 10K training. I need to work harder!!

---

Marnia - Yeah, I really like the red one and it's considerably cheaper than the other one! It's horrible how much bikini's cost for us big chested women, isn't it?! What are you eating in a day normally? Doesn't sound good that you're feeling weak! Your body is telling you that something isn't right, so listen to your body and take care of yourself.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:26 AM   #174  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Marniadec That is very odd! Is it possible you're anemic? (though that would probably only explain red meat cravings?). Hope you're feeling better and back to normal.

Riestrella I wouldn't put too much stock into the weight you gained. If you weren't really working out and then started going hard, you're body is probably holding onto fluids to repair muscles. It'll get used to it and drop the extra pound and then some!

I had a good week finally after no loss the previous week. Feels good to be ahead of all of my goals, both in this challenge and my year-long goal for myself. I was seriously craving carbs this weekend though. My bf was away and I had all intentions to eat very healthy and tons of veggies but found myself eating pasta twice. But, I generally ate less than a usual weekend so hopefully it all evens out! And I'm determined to get to Onederland by my next weigh-in!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:13 AM   #175  

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/150

I thought I fell off the wagon for a weekend but apparently it was a week-long binge. TOM is on her way as well so I'm just a bloated mess.

I am down to 183.8 today so it means the scale is back to moving in the right direction. Here's hoping it continues..
MrsDeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:13 AM   #176  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Ugh I was 165 yesterday but today I weighed in at 166.I think it's because I went out at 9 for dinner and had French toast and French onion soup
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:53 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Right. I have had a terrible couple of weeks food-wise. I'm going to have a really good week this week and get back on track.

Maria I hope you're managing to eat and control your blood sugar. I wonder why you're craving meat? Maybe a deficiency in iron or amino-acids?
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:59 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 189/178/119

Height: 5"1

Hey all, getting back on this surf board! Completely gone off track the past two or so weeks, but I'm now back at uni and restarting. Unfortunately, that brings a new set of challenges, as I'm in catered accommodation, so don't have a massive range of choice. Hope everyone is doing well - its very inspiring to look at the weigh in sheet and see how much some folk have lost
angelicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 189/166/147

Height: 5'7"

I posted a loss and it has stayed steady. I am soo happy. I am planning on going back to the gym soon and finally developing a cohesive daily routine. May is beat the tummy bulge month.
PostWeddingsmallsize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:07 AM   #180  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

im thinking about switching about my routine.Im going to suspend my membership at my gym.Im going to go to another gym for 6 months.The gym i go to now only has water classes at 6am.The new gym has them during the day and at night when i can go and not drown.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote