Water Weight in Fingers?

• So, I've always had sausage fingers.. and my mother always told me that it was due to water weight and that once I lost the water weight, my fingers would slim down. Now, maybe I'm missing something here but I've drank nothing but water for 3 weeks now, and not only have I not seen a change in weight, there's definitely been no change in my finger circumference, lol. Obviously it's going to take more time, but I'm wondering if it's even water bloat in my fingers.. is it possible ot just have really fat fingers? XD
  • Excess sodium and not enough water can easily cause you to bloat everywhere, including your fingers. Its very possible that your fingers are carrying some extra chub but the good news is as you lose weight your fingers will thin out as well I used to have stumpy sausage fingers and I envied women with long, slim elegant fingers. Now my fingers are long and slim looking, the fat loss has made them appear longer. Just keep on track and your fingers WILL slim down
  • I remember always complaining about her fingers swelling the day after eating salty snacks. But I know for me, my fingers were just fat like the rest of me :/ It wasn't something I noticed when I was larger but I've lost quite a few ring sizes in the last year. I didn't keep track of the numbers but know I can't wear most of my rings anymore as they're too big now.
  • You can definitely rock water weight anywhere... but guaranteed you can also carry fat around your fingers. I used to work in a jewellery shop, and although I would oftentimes feel frustrated that the 10 lbs I'd lost didn't seem to be visibly coming off my hips/thighs/stomach.... my ring finger went from a size 7 to a 5 and my boobs deflated.

Thanks, God.
  • Well I'm glad to know I wont have sausage fingers forever, at least!