Old 03-20-2014, 08:21 AM   #166  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Still under 220. ^_^

But my brother's birthday is next week and he chose....Olive Garden. Ugh. Talk about the worst place to be low carb ever.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:38 AM   #167  
Weight Loss Newbie

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

You ladies are doing awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!
SamanthaAngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:33 PM   #168  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hey Twinnies!

So I am crossing my fingers for a good weigh-in tomorrow, I sure need one. I stayed under my cals and had a good workout, but some of me is still sore or was on the verge of cramping, so I know that I am going to be retaining some water--effectively masking my weight loss. However, looking at previous weight loss patterns, I should be seeing a new recent low within the next two days . I need something good to happen right now, life is annoying me right now .

SamanthaAngela 90 minutes of Zumba! You were determined! Was the ceasar salad bad as well?? Now that I am more conscious about my food selections, I have found that some of my favorite restaurants make salads that are freakishly high in calories! I'm so confused by what they are doing in the kitchen--dropping a pound of melted butter on top??

Daimere Congrats on staying under 220!
And I need to put more effort in my dinners, you are making me feel bad .
This is for you, I love this nifty site, she keeps tabs on most chain restaurants for you: Hungry Girl - Olive Garden

paigeinabook I hope you feel better hun! You will get back on track, blame TOM--I always do !

thewalrus0 You are moving right along! Take the time to appreciate your progress .
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #169  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Well I seemed to have missed one of my brother's birthday dinners (which would have been easier to eat than Olive Garden). But I'm still eating off some leftovers. The daily weigh in was a bit higher today. I hope it goes down. I've never really been on a low carb diet. So I am not sure if it's normal for it to go up/down/up/down like this. (i know i know fluctuating). I am pretty sure I am doing this right.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:45 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 228/*ticker*/150

You're all doing wonderfully! Keep it up!
Still seeing the scale stay in onederland but not moving as fast as I would like.
Paisleymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:31 AM   #171  
Weight Loss Newbie

MarliQQ I wish I could take the credit for the Zumba, lol. I originally thought it was a 60 minute workout, but I didn't know how to pause the game and check so I kept going, thinking, "IS IT EVER GOING TO END?!? DEAR GOD LET IT END!" lol And I'm sure the Caesar salad was killer, it was delicious.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:37 PM   #172  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Twins.

So today I weighed-in and saw a new recent low--but I am not over the hills excited, because it's not my woosh . So I am hoping I get it within the next few days . On the plus side however, I ended my workout program todayand will be taking a "week off". Soooo, strictly cardio--and I will try not to feel guilty about it.

Paisleymama ooooooooo Wonderland!! I can't wait to ditch Twoderville! If it makes you feel any better--you will be long gone before I get there, and you're skinnier than me.........?? Well...I tried .

SamanthaAngela that worked for you??!!! I find that I workout better when I already know how many reps/sets are going to be done, otherwise if I am in a state of "when is this going to end" I do worse. Apparently we have different levels of perseverance .
Old 03-24-2014, 08:59 PM   #173  
"Evolution Required"

Hi Hi Twins.

Yesterday I opted to take the day off, so I didn't work out. And today, my woosh!! But I stepped on the scale and for the first time I was not as excited by the loss, probably because it felt more like getting a previously expected gift two months after my birthday...
Yesterday, I also pinned down my next workout program, which will take me about two weeks to complete, so by mid June I should be done--right before my b-day.
NSV Alert : While I am not losing "enough" weight in every area that I would like, I am noticing really cool definition in my thighs that was not there before. Genetically speaking, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, the legs on most of my siblings tend to be crazily defined. Even at my highest weight, my calves looked defined and my thighs weren't real huge. My legs have never really been the problem that my midsection has been. I am a true apple girl.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:42 AM   #174  
Weight Loss Newbie

Ack! Not working out has taken it's toll.. I've been pretty good eating wise but haven't worked out since last Thursday.. went from 227 to 228.5. Eek! Ok, I get it, I WILL exercise tonight, and tomorrow , and the next day XD

WILLPOWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Old 03-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 243/seeticker/170

Height: 5'11

Hi ladies!! I have been super absent all week.... we moved to a different house across town last weekend and it was a lottt of work so I hardly had time to make it to work, let alone sleep some days!

I read through everyone's posts and I'm so glad you all are seeing your scales moving. You ladies are doing such a good job.

SamanthaAngela I love taking supplements and vitamins to boost my energy! I usually just stick to green tea supplements (they boost your metabolism) but it sounds like you've got a great thing going there! And so happy too! Yay!
MarliQQ So wonderful to hear about your leg definition! Your workout regimes must really be getting you toned! I like reading all your updates. P.S. I do the same thing with the nude-mirror-360. It helps me in two ways: it's a reminder of how much work I have left to do, and it is also a celebration of how far I have come! I think it is a perfectly normal exercise

As for me, I started my 5K training last week after having a Bartholin Cyst (omg so m*therf-ing painful) for the week previously. I am down 5.5 pounds in only week after so much cardio activity! Who knew? So happy and elated today.
paigeinabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:42 PM   #176  
"Evolution Required"

Hi Twins!!

I am fighting some low energy issues, I suspect that it may have to do with some temporary changes in my diet. I have been grabbing and eating a lot more "quick" eats. Generally staying under cals still, but it's the only thing I can blame at this point. I am edging down on the scale still, which is always a good thing . And I am finding that my excitement for the start of my next workout program has waned some...enjoying my days off too much ....plus I suspect that next week is going to be full of soreness :dizzy.

paigeinabook Yeah the 360 mirror view is a real motivator . And are you doing C25k or just training for a run??
Old 03-31-2014, 12:54 AM   #177  
Weight Loss Newbie

Hello ladies ^^ Getting a quick post in before I drift off to dreamland. I am terrible at sticking to workouts consistently, but I've found these beach body dance workouts on youtube which are so freaking awesome I know for damn well i can't dance like the girls in the video, but just trying, and having fun gives you a **** of a workout without even realizing it. I lost 4 lbs my first week, barely did any working out the second week, and i managed to maintain my new weight of 227.. so if I can just get myself to do SOME workout each day, I know I'll continue to lose! My main goal is to be under 200 by the time the fall semester starts on Aug. 17. Which, is totally do-able if I just buckle down >< Gonna need lots of willpower this week!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:48 PM   #178  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Twinnies!!

Today I weighed in at 209--holy two-naughts Batman!! If I can successfully make it into Onederland by the end of April!............. I am trying really hard to put a leash on my obvious excitement --but it is hard! I say it needs to be leashed, because the new workout program has started and I have yet to see its effect on the scale for more than two days. I could be going into a "yoyo plateau" pretty soon, and during those times I need all the hoorah I can muster, so I can't use it all on today .

SamanthaAngela I realized that you have not mentioned lately anything regarding settling in to Florida. Actually it sounds like you are doing really great in your new surroundings!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:27 AM   #179  
Weight Loss Newbie

MarliQQ I've been in Florida for almost 8 months o.o not much settling left to do? XD Actually I need to start gearing up to prepare my trek back to the Midwest. My mother will be down on July 8th to visit and then road-trip back to Missouri with me.

Can't say I'm fully acclimated to Florida though! I was on job site yesterday for 5 hours and didn't realize the burn I was accumulating. Today I'm sore and red as a lobster x.x and my aunt keeps apologizing profusely, claiming it to be her fault (which, of course it's not, I'm just irresponsible like that haha).
Old 04-07-2014, 08:36 AM   #180  
Weight Loss Newbie

So last week was an utter disaster. I got this mega sunburn on Monday that put me out of commission until Friday. It was so bad I couldn't move my arms-- my aunt took pity on me and let me stay home for the week instead of coming in to work (and she still paid me, bless her x.x).

Needless to say, while at home during the week I ended up getting my TOM (because the universe hates me) and spend the week in bed, trying not to move, and pitying myself with lots of candy... I know.. I know... ><

I guess the good news out of all of that is, even with TOM I'm only up one pound, and as long as I don't see a 230 on the scale I'm still happy lol. Also, despite the horrible tan lines, the sunburn did turn into a lovely tan. This week, however, I'm really going to be focused on getting things on track. Registration for Summer and Fall classes start tomorrow, and I've got to get my discipline in check so that I'm prepared for this upcoming year (a.k.a. ****). I'm back on my pills, will be doing AT LEAST 30 mins of yoga and 30 min of cardio per day, and I will NOT order food in for lunch this week (hello homemade sandwiches XD). Must find a place to hide the remainder of my chocolate, as well, seeing as that could throw me off track like nothing else, haha.

Good luck to you ladies, keep moving forward, and know that you can do this!! I know I'm proud of every single one of ya!!!